Worldedit Bukkit is an in-game world editor which is easy to use. It can support single player and also multiplayer. Do you want to download and use Worldedit Bukkit 1.15.2? You are able to do that and here we will explain to you about it so make you easier in getting information about this plugin.
Worldedit has a lot of features and they are included in the lise below.
- It fixes griefing and other issues without having to shut down your server.
- You are able to quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds with it.
- It can level an entire mountain and replace it with natural looking terrain.
- You are able to use hand-bound tools and brushes if you want to quickly make changes.
- It can generate spheres, cylinders, cuboids, forests, pumpkin patches, and snowy areas.
- You are able to use your compass to be able to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto.
- With it, you are able to choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups.
- You are able to copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as .schematics.
If you are looking for WorldEdit which is able to be compatible with 1.13.2 – 1.15.2, you are able to download WorldEdit 7.1.0 in CurseForge. WorldEdit can run on the Java edition of Minecraft, either on your single player or local game or a dedicated server. However, you are not able to use WorldEdit on Realms, Windows 10, Bedrock, or Pocket Edition versions. They have limited or no mod support in these Minecraft versions.
If you want to install WorldEdit, before you do it, you will have to install a “mod loader” like Forge, Fabric, Spigot, Bukkit, or Sponge. If you want to use WorldEdit on your single-player/local game, you are able to choose one of the choices below.
- Minecraft Forge (the original choice)
- Or alternatively, Fabric
You are able to use the choices of mod loaders below if you are running a Minecraft server.
- Paper (It is recommended over Spigot since it has improvements WorldEdit can use)
- Forge (It is recommended if you are using other Forge mods)
- Sponge (It is also compatible with Forge mods)
If you have set up your Bukkit based server, you can download WorldEdit from the Bukkit dev site. You have to make sure that you get the correct WorldEdit download for your Minecraft version.
- In your server folder, you have to create a “plugins” folder if one does not yet exist. (It should be made when you firstly run the server).
- Then, you need to copy the WorldEdit .jar file into the plugins folder.
- Now, you are able to start your server.
If you want to know more about WorldEdit such as how to install it, how the features of it can work and many more, you are able to watch on Youtube. There, you are able to find a lot of videos about WorldEdit Bukkit.