Wireless Redstone is known as the Minecraft modification. This one allows you to transmit and get redstone signals without wires. It has been in beta for 4 weeks prior to the final release. This modification was done to guarantee as much quality as possible for the last product and to make sure the base mod has room for iteration and expansion.
Wireless Redstone sends the redstone states on selected frequencies over something called the redstone ether. The ether functions as a binding mechanism between the transmitters and receivers known as ether nodes. They are able to be found in the different frequency containers where they are able to interact with each other.
Apparently, several transmitters and receivers are able to sit on the same frequency, but the frequency broadcast state is able to be only be 0 or 1, off or on Boolean, so if any of the transmitters sends 1, the frequency state will be 1. If you want to make it to 1, all transmitters have to be idle. Basically, a transmitter on a frequency can send a state over it, which the receivers on said frequency are able to catch and act on.
If you want to install Wireless Redstone, first of all, make sure you installed Minecraft Forge. Then, download the Wireless Redstone Mod on some sites such as Minecraft Modpacks and make sure the mod is compatible with the version of Forge installed. The next thing that you have to do is to locate the Minecraft Application folder. for Windows, open Ru from the start menu, type %appdata%\.minecraft and click Run. For Mac OS X, open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Do not forget to open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft. After that, place Wireless Redstone into your Mods folder. If you do not have one, please make it. The last thing that you have to do is to just launch Minecraft with a Forge profile.
Talking about Wireless Redstone, there are some command blocks that you need to know. Here are some of the Wireless Redstone command block:
- /testforblock x y z blockid blockdata
- Command block left: /setblock -89 102 159 air
- Command block right: /setblock -89 102 159 redstone_torch
Aside from that, there are also some other ones. These following will have the activated section first, then the deactivated section.
- /setblock 2 58 9 redstone_block
- /setblock 2 58 9 air
- On /testforblock -8 57 -2 stone_button 9
- On /say Emerald button is on.
- On /scoreboard players set EmeraldButton ButtonStatus 1
- Off /testforblock -8 57 -2 stone_button 1
- Off /say Emerald button is off.
- Off /scoreboard players set EmeraldButton ButtonStatus 0
- On /testforblock -8 57 -6 stone_button 9
- On /setblock 7 58 -6 redstone_block
- Off /testforblock -8 57 -6 stone_button 1
- Off /setblock 7 58 -6 air
Pressure Plate Ids:
- wooden_pressure_plate 1
- stone_pressure_plate 1
- heavy_weighted_pressure_plate 1
- /testforblock -8 56 -34 daylight_detector 0
- Replace 0 with light level.