In Minecraft game, you will find villagers and they have professions. Have you heard or seen a weapon smith in the game? If so or even if you do not know about it, you may wonder about the things that weapon smiths use in the game.
Before we explain about the things that a weaponsmiths use in the game, here is a full list of village and pillage workstation blocks and their corresponding villagers.
- Armorer: Blast Furnace
- Butcher: Smoker
- Cartographer: Cartography Table
- Cleric: Brewing stand
- Farmer: Composter
- Fisherman: Barrel
- Fletcher: Fletching Table
- Leatherworker: Cauldron
- Librarian: Lectern
- Mason: Stonecutter
- Shepherd: Loom
- Toolsmith: Smithing Table
- Weaponsmith: Grindstone
As you are able to see in the list above, a weaponsmith works in a grindstone. Grindstone is a job site block of a weaponsmith and it is used to repair items and tools or remove enchantments from them. Grindstone generate at village weaponsmiths naturally. You have to mine a grindstone by using a pickaxe or it drops nothing. If you want to craft grindstone, the ingredients are stick, stone slab, and any planks. If a village has a grindstone which has not been claimed by a villager, any villager who did not pick a job site block has an opportunity to be able to change their profession into weaponsmith.
Do you know how to craft a grindstone? As it is another important item in your inventory and also can be used to repair items or remove enchantments from items, you need to know how to craft it.
- First, you have to open the crafting menu.
- Then, you will see a crafting area containing a 3×3 crafting grid. To make a grindstone, you have to put 2 sticks, 1 stone slab and 2 wood planks in the crafting grid. You have to put them in the exact pattern. In the first row, you must put 1 stick in the first box, 1 stone slab in the second box and 1 stick in the third box. Then, in the second box, you must put 1 wood plank in the first box and 1 wood plank in the third box.
- If you have filled the crafting area with the correct pattern, the grindstone will appear in the box to the right and you can move it to your inventory.
In the game, weaponsmith trades bells, minerals and enchanted melee weapons. You may want to know about the weaponsmith economic trade. If you want to know about it, you are able to access Minecraft Gamepedia and find the information about it.
Well, that’s all the information about Weaponsmith that we are able to give to you. If you feel unsatisfied, you are able to ask other Minecraft players in a Minecraft forum or a Minecraft group. Alternatively, you are able to read the other resources such as Minecraft Gamepedia and many others. So, thank you for reading this and good luck!