Do you know what WorldEdit is? It is an easy-to-use in-game world editor that you are able to use for Minecraft. It also can support both single player and multiplayer. Now, what is Wand in the WorldEdit plugin? Here, we will try to explain to you about it.
Before we go on the explanation about wand, let’s find out the features that you are able to enjoy in WorldEdit.
- It can fix griefing and other issues without having to shut down your server.
- You are able to quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds.
- You are able to level a whole mountain and replace it with natural looking terrain.
- You are able to use hand-bound tools and brushes to quickly make changes.
- It can generate spheres, cylinders, cuboids, forests, pumpkin patches, and snowy areas.
- You are able to use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto.
- You are able to choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups.
- You are able to copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as .schematics.
How to install it? If you want to use this plugin, you have to install it by following the steps below.
- First, you have to download WorldEdit and then you have to move the WorldEdit.jar file into your “plugins” folder.
- Then, either give op or, if you have a permissions plugin, you are able to give the permission nodes.
- Finally, you are able to run your server.
Now, what is Wand in the WorldEdit plugin? Wand is the base command for WorldEdit. It will give you a tool which is usually a wooden axe although the physical item is able to be changed in the config file of the plugin. From there, you are able to do a lot of things that you want regarding world modification.
You may be still puzzled about using wand in the WorldEdit plugin. Well, let’s take an example. You may want to copy and paste buildings and objects in Minecraft with WorldEdit. So, you are able to use a wand here. How to use it? In the steps below, you are able to see the use of wand in WorldEdit to copy and paste buildings and objects in Minecraft.
- First, you have to sign in to your SMpicnic Control panel.
- Then, you have to install the WorldEdit plugin.
- Now, you have to ensure that you are an operator on your server, then you have to type the command in-game: “//wand”.
- In this step, you have to make 2 points on either side of the object that you want to copy and paste. You can imagine it being a rectangle and one is the bottom left corner whilst the other is the top right corner.
- Then, you have to left click one corner, then right click the opposite corner with the wooden axe.
- Next, you have to go to ground level beside the object you are copying and enter the “//copy” command.
- After that, you have to find a location to place the object, go to ground level and then you have to enter the command “//paste”.