RPG Player System [Updated] [Multiplayer Compatible] refers to the Minecraft data packs that you are able to be found on Planet Minecraft. For those who are not familiar with the thing called Planet Minecraft, it is like a forum for almost everything related to Minecraft with millions of users that post each day. Aside from data packs like RPG Player System, the forum involves maps, mods, skins, servers, texture packs, blogs, and informational texts on what things are or how to do something, or tutorials.
The RPG Player System was made by TOuff_997 and was published on August 24th, 2020 on Planet Minecraft. It adds a few things, such as:
- A self updating custom written book with all your personal information, class, stats, and skills. Please do not click the other items on the top of the book unless you want to trash them.
- A custom XP or sXP, Level, Skill Up system with exponential growth for needed XP or sXP.
- A Stat system that modifies the attributes of Minecraft for player growth. As for the accuracy functionality, it may come on a later update.
- A Class system that grants you Class Stat Points increasing your Base Stats upon Level Up. For more functionally, it may come in future updates.
- A Skill system that grants you Action Stat Points by repeating some actions or using some items increasing your Base Stats upon Skill Up.
- A Mob Detection system by type. Particular Mobs give more XP than others.
- A Reputation system that directly affects the Luck Stat. There are more to come in the later updates.
- XP and sXP tracker on the action bar. You can toggle the sXP by clicking on the name of the skill or auto track upon Skill Up.
In order to find the RPG Player System in Planet Minecraft, the first thing that you need to do is to go to the official website of Planet Minecraft. When you are there, you are recommended to use the search bar to make the search easier. You can just type “RPG Player System Minecraft” or just ”RPG Player System” as the keyword and you will be able to see the results upon pressing Enter.
In the page of the RPG Player System, there are a lot of things that you will be able to find. If you want to download the data pack, there is a blue Download Data Pack button located under the video. You can just press on that blue button and the process of downloading will be started immediately. By no time, you will get the file.
How to install the RPG Player System on Minecraft? Here is the step by step to install the RPG Player System on Minecraft. First of all, you need to make sure to enable the pack and run the in it function /datapack enable file/PlayerSystem and /function tff-rpg-player:scripts/init. Aside from that: /reload. In case you want to uninstall it, you can use the command /function tff-rpg-player:scripts/uninstall.