Are you looking for a slime chunk finder plugin? You may need this to make easier to find chunk in Minecraft. Well, there are some slime chunk finder plugins that you are able to use for Minecraft. What are they? We will explain them below.
The first one is Slime Chunk Detector Bukkit Plugin. You are able to download this plugin in Bukkit site that you are able to access at dev.bukkit.org. If you use this plugin on your server, you will be able to find which blocks in the world belong to a slime chunk. If you want to use this plugin, it is very simple. You just have to right click a block while you are holding a gunpowder and it will ‘yay’ or ‘nay’ you as to whether that block is inside of a slime chunk.
Because it is all server-side, it will be easy for you to get the seed and calculate the block. It does not expose the seed to anything client side so Mojang rules of 1.2 are still adhered to with regards to not sending the seed to the client.
The creator made this plugin because he and some members on his server were not able to work out anymore which were slime ones so that they could avoid them when they build the bases. There is no worse thing than building your base right slap bang in the middle of 1 or 1 or even 3 of them and then having to deal with the constant abuse by the slimes.
Another plugin that you are able to use as Slime Chunk Finder is SCF [Slime Chunk Finder] from SpigotMC. This plugin has a number of features and those are listed below.
- There is an interactive JSON command help (/scf help) menu with hover and click events built in.
- There is use of Finder item for a more dynamic feel rather than permitting access through command.
- It has an ability to dynamically customize finder item through GUI.
- You are able to use the ability to set number of times before being destroyed.
- It has an ability to set a cost per use for adding an economical factor to use of an item.
- It has an ability to define complex custom recipes for finder item through GUI.
- There is a map command that maps out the chunks around you and displays the Slime Chunks.
Here are the commands that you are able to use in this plugin.
- /scf check
This command tells whether the user is now standing in a slime chunk.
- /scf settings
This command brings up settings gui.
- /scf perms
If you use this command, it shows the plugin permissions.
- /scf spawn
If you use this command, it will spawn a finder item (if enabled).
- /scf map
It displays a gui map of nearby chunks and whether they are slime chunks or not.
Those are two plugins that you can use for finding slime chunks. You are able to choose which plugin from the plugins above that is suitable with your needs.