The Skindex is a great tool for you to edit and apply Minecraft skins to all platforms. With this editor, you do not need BlockLauncher even though you can still use it as an option. Do you want to know more about the Skindex?
The Skindex editor for Minecraft features:
- Create a new Minecraft skin
– Default skin (Steve, Alex, Blank skin)
– Steal player skins from any source by typing names
– Random online skins
– Browse skins from catalog
– Import skins from your gallery
- Edit Minecraft skins to fit your wish with these powerful tools
– Bucket (Fill tool)
– Color wheel
– Color palette
– Eye dropper
– Moving tools
– Zoom in/out tools
– Undo button
– 3D Hat feature
- Rotating your character in 6 directions
– Front view
– Back view
– Left view
– Right view
– Top view
– Bottom view
- Adjust visibility of your character. Editing Minecraft skins had never been this easy.
- Export skins in 4 different ways
– Export directly to Minecraft Pocket Edition
– Export to BlockLauncher
– Export to your gallery
– Export to email
If you have any question about the Skindex for Minecraft, please check the answer on these Q&A.
- How to change the skin of your character on Minecraft.net?
Choose the Upload to Minecraft button that can be found on the right side of any skin’s detail page of your choice. Then, you will be brought to Minecraft.net after logging in there. Proceed to choose change skin. When you enter the game called Minecraft, your in-game skin will be changed.
- How to manually change the skin of your character on Minecarft.net?
First of all, you need to choose the Download option. Then, the .png file will be downloaded onto your computer. The next thing is to upload it manually onto https://minecarft.net/en-us/profile/skin. You can select the correct model by clicking on Select a file button. After that, choose the skin file you just downloaded and upload.
- How to download skins onto your computer?
Choose the Download to computer button that is able to be found on the right side of any skin’s page of your choice. After that, you will be prompted to save onto a directory in your computer of your choosing.
- How to change skins on Minecraft Pocket Edition?
After entering the page of your choice of any skin, choose Download. Then, a new page will open on your mobile browser. When this happens, please hold down your finger on the image and choose Save Image so the skin will be saved onto your mobile device. The next thing that should be done is to go back to Minecraft PE. On the main menu, please tap on the hanger icon followed by Choose New Skin. In the end, your photo album should be opened and just choose the skin you have just saved.
- How to keep track of skins that you like?
There is the Wardrobe function that helps you to keep track of skins.