Do you want to have a view which is better in Minecraft? You are able to use shaders. What is it? It is a feature which is able to be used for various effects in Spectator Mode when the player takes the viewpoint of a mob. You are able to disable them by switching the perspective to third person view. It is important for you to know that shaders do not work on computers that do not support OpenGL 2.1, as GLSL was introduced in OpenGL 2.
During you become a Minecraft player, have you heard about Sildur’s Shaders? It is one of the shaders that you are able to use in Minecraft. Sildur’s Shaders is an extension of the GLSL shader mod that can be used for Minecraft and now it is part of Optifine.
In the Sildur’s Shaders, there are some features including Vibrant Shaders, Enhanced Default and Basic Shaders. Motion Blur is one of the features that you can get in the Sildur’s Shaders such as in Enhanced Default or in Basic Shaders. In the list below, you are able to see the complete features that you are able to enjoy in Sildur’s Shaders.
- Vibrant Shaders. This shader features pretty much everything, from depth of field to volumetric lighting.
- Enhanced Default. It has full support for default minecraft, meaning things like night vision work fine! It also will give you shadows, underwater shadows, colored shadows, cel-shading, color boost, crossprocess(color filer), motionblur, reflections, depth of field and distance blur.
- Basic Shaders. There are crossprocessing (Different colors), Motionblur, Depth of Field, World Curvature (outdated) and Crazy Acid shaders (outdated).
If you want to see how the motion blur of Sildur’s Shaders in Minecraft, you are able to watch some videos on Youtube. Here are some videos that you are able to watch.
- A video of JojoRed entitled Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders v1.09 High MotionBlur which was uploaded on October 3rd, 2015.
- A video of Bruce Ewart entitled Sildurs Vibrant Shaders v1.1 (high) Motion Blur + Celshading & Whiteworld which was uploaded on September 15th, 2018.
- A video of Dustin C entitled Minecraft 1.12 Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders High With Motion Blur 60 FPS which was uploaded on July 22nd, 2017.
- A video of Awake Ngine XE entitled [SPS] Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders 1.18 High-Motionblur #Sildur’s Vibrant Shader which premiered on May 18th, 2019.
Motion blur is also one of the versions of Sildur’s Shaders. The other versions are Lite, High, High Motion blur, medium and extreme. You are able to choose the version that you like. If you want to download the Motion Blur version of Sildur’s Shaders, you can download it as listed below.
- In the shadersmods.com, you can find Sildur’s Basic Shaders v1.051 Motion Blur.
- In the sildurs-shaders.github.io, you can find Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders v1.28 High-Motionblur.
- In the 9minecraft.net, you are able to find Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders High – Motion Blur.
- In the sildursshadersmods.bllogspot.com, you can find Sildur’s Basic Shaders v1.051 Motion Blur for Minecraft and Sildur’s Vibrant Shader 1.166 High-Motionblur for Minecraft.
- In the bestmcshaders.com, you are able to find Sildurs Vibrant Shaders v1.18 High-Motionblur and Sildurs Vibrant Shaders v1.17 High Motionblur.