Apparently, Minecraft Dungeons beta is coming. You will need to sign up if you want to be one of the first to play the new action RPG set in the same blocky world as the massive build and survive game. Minecraft and Mojang revealed a new trailer for Minecraft Dungeons at Minecon last time. Also, they opened up registrations for early tests for the game to the public.
To sign up for the Minecraft Dungeons beta, you have to just head to the official site and hit the big green “Sign me up” button. You will need a Microsoft account to participate. Ideally, the same one you use to play Minecraft and Minecraft Earth, because you have to always be ready for cross-game bonuses. However, Mojang has not given any more details on what the players may be able to try out when the beta begins, when it is going to begin, or which platforms it is going to be available on.
We get information that the full game is coming to PC, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and and is intended to be an approachable, Diablo-style action RPG. Actually, Minecraft Dungeons repurposes the familiar environments and enemy of Minecraft to tell a story of the heroes rising up against the nefarious forces of the Arch Illager. Also, it introduces several new aspects to the Minecraft universe, including the new weapons like some killer bladed gauntlets. You will be able to play it on your own or in multiplayer co-op. The fact that it will be a beta instead of an alpha means you are able to expect a decently polished product with most of the features which will be in the full game, though whether you are able to play enough of the game to actually find and use those features is another question.
Now, you may want to know more detail how to sign up for Minecraft Dungeons beta. Well, in the text below we are going to share a way to sign up for Minecraft Dungeons beta steps by steps.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR MINECRAFT DUNGEONS
- At the first step, you are able to go to Minecraft Dungeons. Or simply you will be able to click this link; https://dungeons.minecraft.net/.
- There you are going to see a button of “Sign Me Up”. You will need to click at Sign Me Up button if you want to sign up for Minecraft Dungeons beta. As we said before that you will need a Microsoft account to participate.
- Now, you are able to enter your email. Or you are able to enter your phone number to sign up.
- After that, you have to click at Next button to finish the process of registering.
- Make sure that you follow all instruction to make you can sign up for Minecraft Dungeons beta successfully.
After you sign up, then you are able to to pre-order the game by clicking this link; https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/about-dungeons. Next, you have to click at Pre-order Now button and select your device.