Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Renewed for Minecraft 1.14 or SEUS Renewed for 1.14 adds a pretty lighting effect to the game named Minecraft and many more exclusive features. Do you want to know more about the SEUS Renewed for 1.14? Read all the things below.
As stated before, there are a lot of exclusive features of SEUS Renewed for Minecraft 1.14. The features of the SEUS Renewed for 1.14 include:
- Normal/bump mapping from torch/artificial light
- Screen-space shadow tracing for better contact shadows
- Vastly improved performance with long render distance settings
- Physically-based specular highlights from sunlight
- Improved 2D clouds
- Improved rendering of stained glass
- New rain/wet effects
- End and Nether shaders
- Improved POM and POM self-shadowing
- Improved shadows
- Improved GI and SSAO
- Super smooth Temporal Anti-Aliasing
- Completely reworked system for day/night cycle based on atmospheric scattering
- Accurate sunlight color via atmospheric scattering
- Accurate ambient sky lighting from atmospheric scattering via Spherical Harmonics
- New atmospheric scattering on distant land for a natural sense-of-scale
- New underwater rendering
How do you install the SEUS Renewed for 1.14? The first thing that you have to do is to make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD, and GLSL Shaders Mod. For those who are not familiar with those three, Minecraft Forge refers to a base mod that is used to run the other mods on. As the most popular and widely-used mod loader, this one is always up-to-date and gets a lot of attention from the modder community. Optifine HD is the savior for those who happen to face the problems such as crashing and lagging that commonly lead to much unfortunate death for the player. GLSL Shaders Mod is the one that can change the appearance of the Minecraft world. Keep in mind that how it looks like depends on the selected shaderpack and some user settings.
After you have installed Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD, and GLSL Shaders Mod, it is time for you to locate the Minecraft application folder. If you use Windows, you need to open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata%, and then click Run. For those on Mac, you have to open Finder, hold down ALT, click Go, then click Library in the top menu bar. When you are done, please open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft. The next thing that you have to do is to place the mod you have just downloaded (.zip file) into the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder. When you launch the game called Minecraft and click the mods button, you should now be able to see the mod is installed.
9Minecraft is the most recommended place if you want to download SEUS Renewed for Minecraft 1.14 and all the required files to install the SUES Renewed for Minecraft 1.14. This one provides a huge amount of Minecraft mods, Minecraft maps, Minecraft resource packs, command blocks, and many more. You can just go there and start to look for the things needed to get SEUS Renewed for Minecraft 1.14.