RLCraft is a Minecraft Modpack created by Shivaxi. It consists of 120 separate mods which have been bundled and tweaked by Shivaxi to make a Minecraft fantasy world. Currently, the modpack is at version 2.8.2 and runs on Minecraft version 1.12.2.
While you are trying to survive this world, you are going to discover castles, dragons, dungeons, skill systems, and new crafting systems. If it is not enough, most of the mechanics of traditional Minecraft have been modified, so you have to ensure that you read the getting started guide. Also, if you have not yet installed RLcraft, please look at the installation page. Simply, you are able to click this link; https://rlcraft.fandom.com/wiki/Installation.
RLCRAFT MOD PACK MAP ON MINECRAFT XBOX ONE
At first, you need to be transferred or updated before it will work on Xbox One, here is how to do that:
- You have to download the world you want to update.
- Then, you are able to install it onto your console.
HOW TO TRANSFER MINECRAFT XBOX ONE 360 MAPS TO XBOX ONE
Many awesome maps have been built on the Minecraft Xbox 360. Of course you want to play them on Minecraft Xbox One. The world sizes are bigger, you are able to play against more players and more importantly kill more players on hunger games maps. In the text below, we share the way to transfer Minecraft Xbox 360 maps to Minecraft Xbox One. Please note that you will need both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One for this to work.
- On your Xbox 360 and on Minecraft, please locate the save you want to transfer. If you have downloaded a map, first you have to install it onto your console.
- Then, you are able to click Y on the world to “upload save for Xbox One”.
- After that, you have to click Upload save.
- Please note that you can only do one save at a time.
- Now, you have to go onto your Xbox One console.
- Afterwards, you are able to launch Minecraft.
- You will be able to go to play a map but before that please click “x to retrieve xbox 360 saves”.
- Click Ok, and now the world should be playable.
Here are some features of RLCraft Modpack:
- Thirst bar.
- Temperature and heat.
- Healing from food removed.
- Torches made them more realistic.
- F3 debug disabled, map and compass enhanced.
- Mob spawners drop loot and have a set lifespan.
- Randomized spawning once you have no set spawn point.
- Items and abilities locked until you level up in certain skills.
- New and powerful RPG skills and perks are able to be unlocked with XP.
- Randomized structures, dungeons and ruins generating all throughout the world.
- All new weapons and tools.
- All new mobs, passive and aggressive, from lycanite’s mobs, ice and fire dragons, also infernal mobs.
- New custom crafting and smelting recipe’s for certain vanilla items.
- The sound engine overhaul to add realistic immersive.
- Item physics overhaul.
- Brand new enchantments, potions, and individual item qualities.