Microsoft has welcomed the players to the Minecraft Dungeons beta. Translating the amazing world of Minecraft into a formula akin to Diablo. It features deep overhead combat and progression. Minecraft Dungeons is going to be out on May 26th, 2020. It will cost around $20. Or you are able to pay $30 for the base game plus a season pass for two pieces of DLC.
Originally, it was planned for an April release date. But because lots of many other games and events in 2020, it has been pushed back thanks to the effects of COVID-19 spread. If you want to play Minecraft Dungeons, so you are able to pre-order the game here https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/about-dungeons.
PREORDER MINECRAFT DUNGEONS TO PLAY THIS MAY
With Minecraft Dungeons on track for May 26, and the beta limited to a small group of players, locking down your preorder make sure that you are ready to go for launch day. While no formal bonuses are granted for early preorders, but it provides an opportunity to pre-download the title, jumping in the second it’s available on Windows 10 PCs and Xbox One. By the way, how to preorder Minecraft Dungeons? If you want to preorder Minecraft Dungeons, so you are able to follow these steps below:
- At the first step, you have to go to Minecraft Dungeons. Or simply you are able to click this link; https://dungeons.minecraft.net/.
- There you will be able to see a button of Sign Me Up. You will need to click at Sign Me Up button if you do not make your account yet.
- For those who have an account, so you are able to pre-order the game by clicking this link; https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/about-dungeons. By clicking the link, then you are going to go to the page where you are able to pre-order the game.
- Please click at Pre-order Now button. After that, you are able to choose your device.
- Make sure that you follow all instruction.
HOW DOES COMBAT WORK?
You have to know that Combat in Minecraft Dungeons takes place in the real-time and places an emphasis on gear, weapons, and enchantments. Lots of weapons are able to be customized with unique enchantments that are an asset in battle.
CAN CHARACTERS BE CUSTOMIZED?
In fact, there are no character classes in Minecraft Dungeons. Your power and abilities are based on what you have equipped at any given moment. Also, the players are able to choose their appearance from a diverse range of skins. The character creator skins and the skins purchased from the Minecraft Marketplace cannot be used in Minecraft Dungeons.
ARE THERE THE NEW MOBS IN MINECRAFT DUNGEONS?
We get information that there are a some new mobs which are part of the Minecraft Dungeons. The Key Golem is a cute little critter which helps open locked doors while creating funny noises. Those who visiting the Fiery Forge are going to encounter the epic boss like Redstone Monstrosity. There are many unrevealed mobs to discover, in addition to many mobs you have know and love like the Creepers and Endermen.