Do you know that you are able to use WorldEdit in Minecraft? When you use WorldEdit, you will have to use commands. So, you need to know the commands for doing certain actions that you want to do there. Now, what is the command for Filling?
As we know that //wand is the base command in the WorldEdit tool. If you use this command, then you will have a tool. The tool is usually a wooden axe. However, the physical item is able to be changed in the config file of the plugin. Then, you are able to do anything with it.
So, what is the command for Filling with this wooden axe in WorldEdit? With region selected, you are able to use //set it to be any block. Let’s take an example. You are able to use //set air so that you are able to clear it entirely. You are also able to use more than one block and you can do that by separating them with a comma //set stone, dirt or with a custom chance //set 2015stone, 80%dirt. //replace from to command can be used if you do not want to override all blocks in your selection. You are able to make a hollow set using this command //faces and if you just want the walls, you are able to use //walls.
How about commands for cleaning, moving, selecting and other things that you want to do in Minecraft by using WorldEdit? You are able to check some other sites such as worldedit.enginehub.org, lonami.dev and some others. Or, you can also check about it on the other articles on this site.
Talk about WorldEdit, some of you may just downloaded it and installed it, but you do not really know about the features of this tool. Here are the features that you are able to enjoy in this tool.
- You are able to quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds.
- You will no longer waste time doing mundane activities like fixing badly flowing water.
- You are able to quickly create basic shapes like spheres, cylinders, and so on.
- You are able to copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as .schematics.
- You are able to do cool things like input mathematical expressions to generate terrain.
- You are able to use “brush tools” to carve out mountains, ravines, and so on.
- You are able to use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto.
- You are able to choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups.
- It is one of Minecraft’s oldest surviving projects (since Minecraft Alpha).
- WorldEdit is able to work on either a single player or on a server. While you may not often need a map editor, WorldEdit will not extend the times of your load at all. Also, it has no impact on your game until you use it.
Well, you are able to use this tool and the commands now. If you have any questions about WorldEdit and the Wooden Axe, you are able to ask about it on forums or you can access worldedit.enginehub.org.