Do you want to use shader mods in your Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. You may want to use it but you do not know what kind of shader mods which is good for your Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Here, we will give you some information about it.
Chocapic Shaders is one of the best shaders that you are able to use for your Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. With it, your Minecraft world will be pretty because of the greater lighting, animations of plants, clouds and clearer lighting. This pack makes use of Java Edition Shader to be able to add more features like grass, water, lighting, or leaves.
If you are interested with it, you are able to install Chocapic Shader. For your information, Chocapic13 has a white light which is really unique. This shaders mod is a mod which improves the graphics of Minecraft. The main function of it is to add dynamic shadow, a pleasing effect of wind on the leaves, real sunshine and water which is better modeled before.
According to CurseForge site, Chocapic13′ Shaders can maintain a decent quality level even at the lowest possible preset. Here are the features of it in V8 Ultra version.
- There is Dymanic Time of Day cycle.
- You will enjoy physically plausible High Dynamic Range lighting system.
- There are shadows with variable penumbra size.
- You will find variable density volumetric for with shadows.
- There are volumetric clouds.
- You will find water shader with water fog, caustics, reflections, and refractions.
- There is screen space ambient occlusion.
- There is high quality temporal anti-aliasing.
- You will find custom Nether and End.
- There is bloom.
- There is depth of Field.
- You will find contrast-adaptive sharpening filter.
- There are wavy plants.
- and many more.
If you want to install it, you have to download and install OptiFine first and then download the shaderpack. Then, you have to launch Minecraft and then open Options, Video Settings, Shaders, Shaderpack Folder. Now, you have to put the shaderpack inside .minecraft\shaderpacks and then choose the shader in the shader list.
On Youtube, you are able to find some videos about Windows 10 Edition Shader Mods and you are able to watch them. Here are some of them.
- A video of Minecraft Sketch Bros entitled How to Install Shaders in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition 1.14.60/18.104.22.168 which was uploaded on April 16th, 2020.
- A video of Minecraft Sketch Bros entitled Best Shaders For Minecraft Windows 10 Edition 2020! MCPE Best Shaders which was uploaded on April 17th, 2020. According to this video, the best shaders for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition are Parallax shaders, Chocapic13 shaders and Esbe 2g shaders.
- A video of OccultMC entitled Best Shader For Minecraft Windows 10 Edition | Windows 10 which was uploaded on January 11th, 2020. In this video, he uses SS10 shaders. It is the Windows 10 version of Simple Shader. It is also one of the most famous shaders for Minecraft Pocket Edition. This pack adds an increased realism and more pretty looking graphics to the game.