Do you know that now there is Minecraft version 2.08? If you have not known about it, you’d better find out some information about it. If you know the information about this version, you will know the new things of this game and also the bugs which are fixed.
Minecraft 2.08 PS4 update has been released on June 30th, 2020. It means that now this version has been available for download. For your information, this version clocks in at 188 MB in size. If you have not had this version yet, you are able to download it now and enjoy the new things from it.
According to the official Minecraft PS4 update 2.08 patch notes, this update resolves problems which are related to crashing, gameplay and more. This Minecraft version 2.08 includes stability and performance improvements as well.
Beforehand, Nether Update was released with new features, gameplay changes, big fixes and more. But, there are a lot of players who are still finding that they face some issues when they are trying to play the game online. So now, this patch is expected to be able to fix some of these issues.
Do you need the patch notes of this version? Here are the patch notes of Minecraft 2.08 version.
- When you are hovering over a non-craftable recipe book item using controller, recipe select button prompt will show.
- A crash which could occur when you are playing an emote and suspending the game has been fixed.
- Now, recipe chosen items which are put in the crafting input grid are able to be hovered over with the controller to be able to see their tooltip names.
- Some issues have been fixed with Netherite items being lost in fire or lava.
- A crash that occurred on PS4 because of other players using custom skins has been fixed.
- Before you unlock emotes, you are not able to equip them anymore.
- Game crashing issues have been addressed.
- Network connection improvements have been added.
- Various login issues have been fixed.
- On multiplayer, custom skins now can work properly.
- There are performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
In the Minecraft PS4 2.08 update, it seems that they just fix some minor bugs and crashes. It is common for a developer to be able to release a lot of these smaller patches after a large update. If you want to know the trailer of Minecraft Nether, you are able to watch it on Youtube channel of PlayStation. On that channel, there is a video entitled Minecraft – Nether Update Trailer | PS4 which was uploaded on June 24th, 2020. Now, this video trailer has been watched more than 1.1 million times and has been liked more than 71k times.
If you have not tried to explore this Minecraft PS4 2.08 update, you are able to download it now and experience new things there. Then, you are able to share your experience about playing this game to others.