Minecraft update 2.12 patch notes released for players of Minecraft. According to the official Minecraft update 2.12 patch notes, the newest hotfix added a few minor bug fixes to the game. Aside from that, Minecraft update version 2.12 also addressed sign issues. Apparently, the cross play is still compatible with all Minecraft Bedrock edition platforms running 1.16.20 or higher.
A while ago, Nether update added some new features, bug fixes, gameplay changes, and many more. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released with a few minor gameplay changes. The sad news is that players are still experiencing a lot of issues when trying to play the game called Minecraft. The Minecraft update version 2.12 will fix a few of these issues. So, what is new in Minecraft update version 2.12 patch notes? Here is the list of the offer:
Minecraft update version 2.12 fixed account liking occurring each time the game is launched after playing another game.
- Minecraft PlayStation 4 update version 2.12 added the gameplay optimizations.
- Minecraft update version 2.12 added the performance and the stability improvements.
- Minecraft update version 2.12 added the other minor fixes.
If you want to update your Minecraft to the Minecraft update version 2.12 on PS4, please follow these instructions.
- The first thing that you have to do is to select Minecraft. You are able to do so by going to your game library or finding Minecraft on the dashboard and then moving the selection over to cover Minecraft.
- Then, press Options. This one is the oval button located in the upper right corner of your controller. By pressing it, a menu will appear. The next thing that you have to do is to select Check for Update. This option is able to be found in the menu.
- After that, select Go to [Downloads] when prompted. It will take you to the Downloads page, which is where you are able to view the download status of your update. If you instead see a prompt that says that the installed application is the latest version, it means you cannot update Minecraft now. When you are done, wait for the update to finish downloading. It may take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours. Once you see Ready to install under the update, you are able to proceed.
- The last thing that you have to do is to install the update by selecting the update, pressing X, and pressing X again when a drop-down menu appears. The update will start installing onto the hard drive of your PS4. You should not have to do anything while it is installing, but make sure to follow any on screen prompts if they show up.
If you are on a desktop, please follow these steps. First, open Minecraft launcher. Second, log in if needed. Third, look for a Download tag in the Play button. Fourth, click Play. Fifth, wait for the update to finish downloading. Sixth, re-download Minecraft if necessary. Seventh, upgrade to the latest one.