Do you use Titan Launcher for Minecraft for Minecraft? Then, what do you think about it? You may be new in using it and you do not know how to change skin in Minecraft Titan Launcher. So, how to do that?
From a source, we found some steps that you have to do to be able to change your skin in a cracked Minecraft. Here are the steps.
- The first thing that you have to do is that you have to access http://ely.by and then you have to register there,
- After that, when you are done, you have to select a skin from “Skins” button or you are able to upload your file and then put it on. For your information, it is available on top left corner the one with 3 stripes.
- Now, you have to access http://tlaunch.ch/exe and then you have to download Tlauncher. When you did it, you have to drag it from your Downloads to your desktop.
- In this step, you have to open the launcher and then you have to click on the picture with Tools and click on Manage Accounts.
- Now, you have to click on the + and select to login with password at elt/by and then type in your email and password as well.
- After doing it, now you must click on Save Account and then you need to click on the Home picture. It needs to show your name from ely.by.
- Next, you have to click on Enter The Game or Install And Enter.
- Now, you are able to enjoy your skin.
As you are able to see from the steps above that these steps are for changing Minecraft skin on Tlauncher. However, you are able to try these steps for changing skin on Titan Launcher. If these steps do not work, you are able to ask other Minecraft players who use Titan Launcher on a community or forum so that they will help you to solve it.
Minecraft Titan Launcher is a pirate launcher which circulated among European players. This launcher can work great with the latest version of the game and it does not require a license. You may wonder whether this launcher does not have optifine. Well, you have to know that installing optifine is similar to any other launcher. If you have downloaded, you have to double click to begin the installation process. After that, you have to click on Install and you will find a new profile on the launcher.
If you want to run this launcher on macOS or Linux, you have to rename the file extension in your file explorer from /exe to /jar. It is because the file is a JAR file. In case double click does not work in your file explorer, you are able to open a terminal in the directory which contains the JAR and run java -jar “Minecraft Launcher.jar”.
So, you are able to try to change skin on Titan Launcher by using steps above and if it cannot work, you are able to ask to a community or forum.