Are you looking for the Minecraft Thaumcraft 6 add-on? If the answer to the question is yes, you might be interested in the thing called Thaumic Tinkerer. What is Thaumic Tinkerer? Have you ever heard about this add-on?
Thaumic Tinkerer is the name of an add-on for Thaumcraft 3, 4, 5, and 6. It was originally made by Vazkii, but now is maintained by nekosune. This one is the continuation of the Elemental Tinkerer mod of Vazkii. The addon adds new and useful items to the Thaumcraft experience.
Thaumcraft Tinkerer had an available addon called Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI. This one is no longer a separate mod and is just a configuration one. Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI includes a ton of extremely expensive, yet extremely strong items and blocks. The research topic of it will not unlock until all Thaumcraft and Thaumic Tinkerer research topics have been completed. If you want to see if it is unlocked players, you are able to type /iskamiunlocked in the chat box. Apparently, the research items in the Thaumonomicon that are added by Thaumic Tinkerer are prefixed with [TT].
Thaumic Tinkerer information:
- Current developers: nekosune
- Past developers: Vazkii
- Latest version: 5.0 BETA 1.3
- Latest Minecraft version: 1.12.2
- Depends on: Thaumcraft 4
- Needed for: Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI
Aside from Thaumic Tinkerer, there are also some other Minecraft add-ons. Here is the list of some of them:
- Thaumcarpentry: This one adds aspects to Carpenter’s Blocks.
- Another One Bites the Dust or AOBD: This one allows clusters to be made from other mod’s ores.
- Avaritia: This one adds new items if Thaumcraft is installed, The Akashic Records and the Extremely Primordial Pearl.
- Thaumcraft Mob Aspects: This one is a fairly simple mod to add Thaumcraft aspects to mobs from some mods: Lycanite’s Mobs, Mo’ Creatures, Twilight Forest and Special Mobs.
- Thaumcraft Gates: This one allows BuildCraft Gates to interact with Thaumctraft Objects such as Warded Jars, Wand Recharging, and so on.
- JAMI: This one provides links to some other mods, but apparently only up to 1.6.4 versions.
- ThaumcraftNEIPlugin: This one adds support for Not Enough Items, allowing to display workbench and altar recipes.
- Forbidden Magic: This one adds an abundance of new, darker items and adds crossovers with Blood Magic and Botania.
- Magia Naturalis: This one adds some new tools, useful items and mechanics like taint breeding and biome changing.
- Thaumic Exploration: This one adds some wonderful looking and very useful and innovative elements to Thaumcraft as well as some other mod integration.
- Thaumic Energistics: This one adds additional compatibility and items for Applied Energistics 2 and Thaumcraft.
- Tainted Magic: This one adds more variety to tainted lands and gives a greater use to warp as well as adding new ores with items and tools.
Some other add-ons include Botaniia, Railcraft, Algaecraft, IndustrialCraft 2, Better Storage, Tinker Construct 2, Player Beacons, AOBD 2, B0bGary’s Growable Ores, MachineMuse Modular Powersuits, Wuppy29’s PeacefulPack, Avaritia, Witchery, Ars Magica 2, Expanded Armory, Unique Artifacts, Blood Magic, and so on.