The Steve and Alex default skins are the ones that you start off with in Minecraft. There are a few simple skins and not too much of a deal, but some of them want to have a skin that is more personalized. Players have made a variety of interesting and creative skins, and you are able to apply them to your player.
One of the most interesting skins is called Minecraft skin Khajiit. Khajiit are the name of a playable race in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. They are one of the beast races which inhabit the continent of Tamriel, mainly their home province of Elsweyr. They are Cathay and they are recognizable by their feline appearance and their sly access.
If you want to change your Minecraft skin, please follow these instructions for desktop.
- First, open the Minecraft Skindex site. It will open the Skin Index or Skindex library.
- Second, select a skin that you would like to use for your Minecraft character. As you want to change it to Khajiit skin, you can just search for Khajiit skin from the search bar at the top of the page.
- Third, click Download. This one is a button located on the right side of the skin’s page. By doing so, it will immediately prompt the file of the skin to download to your computer. Depending on the settings of the browser, you may first need to choose a download location or confirm the download.
- Fourth, open the Minecraft website.
- Fifth, click the three lines button located in the top right corner of the page. By clicking it, a drop-down menu will appear.
- Sixth, click Profile. This one is at the top of the drop-down menu. it will take you to the skin page. If you are not logged into Minecraft, please enter your email address and password and click Log In before continuing.
- Seventh, click Select a File. It is a white button near the bottom of the screen.
- Eighth, select your skin file that you downloaded. You should see it in the default Downloads folder of your computer.
- Ninth, click Open. It is the option located in the bottom right corner of the window.
In the end, your skin will be uploaded to the profile page. Tenth, click Upload, the white button near the bottom of the page. It will change the skin for your character.
If you are in Minecraft PE, please follow these instead. First, open a mobile browser. Second, go to the Skindex site. Third, select Khajiit skin. Fourth, tap download. Fifth, save the skin. Sixth, open Minecraft PE. Seventh, tap the coat hanger icon. Eighth, tap the blank skin icon. Ninth, tap Choose New Skin. Tenth, select your saved Khajiit skin. Eleventh, select a skin model. When in doubt, you can tap the one on the right. Twelfth, tap Confirm. This one is located in the bottom right corner of the screen. It will set your selected Khajiit skin as the default of your character.