For those who want to find out the information about Minecraft skin editor 3D, so you are able to read this entire article. Here, we are going to discuss about that. Make sure that you do not leave any information.
SKIN EDITOR 3D FOR MINECRAFT
This is a popular Minecraft skin editor on Google Play Store. It come to create a better version with more functionalities to edit skins. For your information, the application of “Skin Editior 3D for Minecraft” supports both 64×32 (old version) and 64×64 (new version) skins. To get it, simply you are able to download it from Google Play Store.
There are the features of Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft:
- You are able to create new Minecraft skins.
- Using Steve skin.
- Browse more than 20,000 skins online.
- Copy any online player’s skin by name.
- Random skin online for you.
- Direct import from Minecraft PE.
- Browse gallery for the skins.
- You are able to edit and improve skins with amazing tools.
- Paint brush.
- Paint Bucket (Fill tool).
- Color grid selector.
- Color gradient selector.
- Eye dropper to read color.
- Zoom in/out tools.
- Rotating tool.
- Undo and redo button.
- You are able to adjust visibility of each body part of your Minecraft character. By this way, it is very easy to paint inside of the body.
- You are able to export skins in two different ways.
- Export directly to Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- Export to your gallery.
You have to know that Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft is not developed by Mojang. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB. Also, Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft is not affiliated with Mojang AB. But they adhere to the terms set out by Mojang AB at https://www.minecraft.net/terms. If needed, you are able to follow them on Twitter @keeratipong. https://twitter.com/keeratipong.
3D SKIN EDITOR GATUCRAFT
The second one is 3D Skin Editor Gatucraft. This use advanced tools like paint bucket, brush, eraser and color picker to edit your skin and make just the look you have been searching for. As its name, the editor is 3D. You are able to zoom and rotate the model to paint in a more comfortable way. Apparently, this Minecraft skin editor 3D has tools to make pixelated textures. It supports both skin layers of version 1.8 of Minecraft, offering you to add details in relief to your skin. Aside from that, direct export to Minecraft PE and offer to upload your skins directly to your Mojang account to use in Minecraft PC too.
MY SKIN EDITOR FOR MINECRAFT
Another Skin Editor for Minecraft is My Skin Editor for Minecraft. This app is very easy and simple to use iOS app featuring skin editor, skin uploader and skin importer for Minecraft PC where you are able to edit existing skins, import skin from Minecraft username and upload them to Minecraft.net account all within this app.