Do you have OptiFine for your Minecraft? If you have it, now you may be looking for the way to be able to change the OptiFine cape. If you do not know how to do it, we will give you the way to do it here. So, make sure that you do not miss any information in this article.
How To Change OptiFine Cape?
If you want to change the design of your OptiFine cape, you have to deactive it or you are able to move it to another username. How to do that? You are able to follow the steps below.
- First of all, of course you have to download and install OptiFine E6 for 1.13.2 or newer.
- After that, you have to begin Minecraft with OptiFine.
- Now, you have to access Settings and then go to Skin Customization. After that, go to OptiFine Cape and then choose Open Cape Editor.
Automatically, you will be redirected to the cape editor page.
If you prefer tutorial in the form of videos, you are able to watch some videos about OptiFine Change on Youtube. Here are some videos that you are able to watch.
- A video of Sahvi entitled How to Change Your OptiFine Cape in 2020 which was uploaded on March 31st, 2019. The duration of the video is 2 minutes and 42 seconds and now it has been watched more than 126k times.
- A video of _TryHarder entitled How to Change Your OptiFine Cape Design in Minecraft (2019, 2020) Tutorial which was uploaded on October 13th, 2019. The duration of this video is 6 minutes and 6 seconds and now it has been watched more than 800 times.
- A video of Maclean entitled How to Change OptiFine Cape in 2020 which was uploaded on July 14th, 2019. The duration of the video is 2 minutes and 7 seconds and it has been watched more than 2k times.
For your information, OptiFine is an optimization mod for Minecraft and it can enable Minecraft to be able to fun faster and also have a better look with full support for HD textures. Also, there are a lot of configuration options that you are able to find in that mod.
Do you want to know the features in this mod? Here are some features that you are able to find in the OptiFine mod.
- Support for Shaders
It is based on the Shaders Mod by Karyonix
- Variable Render Distance
It ranges from Tiny to Extreme (2 x Far) in 16m steps. In Tiny and Short distance, sun, moon and stars are visible.
- Configurable Smooth Lighting
It ranges from 1% which has smooth lighting without shadows to 100% which has smooth lighting with full shadows.
There are visual effects which makes distant objects have better look by smoothing the textures details. The mipmap level are Off, 1, 2, 3, and Max. Then, The mipmap types consist of nearest and linear.
There are still more features that you are able to enjoy from OptiFine. So, just download it if you have not and enjoy it.