You are able to enchant a Fishing Rod that you are holding by using the /enchant command. In an example, you will be able to use the /enchant command to enchant the Fishing Rod that the player called DigMinecraft is holding with Luck of the Sea III.
EXAMPLE OF HOW TO ENCHANT A FISHING ROD
Now, we are going to give you an example of how to enchant a Fishing Rod.
For example: /enchant DigMinecraft luck_of_the_sea 3
In the example above, luck_of_the_sea is the name of enchantment. 3 is the level of enchantment to add. The command is going to result in the Fishing Rod held by DigMinecraft to be enchanted with Luck of the Sea III. This enchantment is going to increase the odds of catching valuable items.
HOW TO USE THE ENCHANT COMMAND IN MINECRAFT
Some of you may do not know how to use the enchant command in Minecraft. Therefore, in this article, we are going to also explain it. You are able to enchant an item held by a player whenever you want by using the /enchant command in Minecraft. Let us explore how to use this cheat (game command).
HOW TO ENTER THE COMMAND
- Open the Chat Window
You have to know that the easiest way to run a command in Minecraft is within the chat window. The game control to open the chat window depends on the Minecraft version:
- For Java Edition (PC/Mac), you are able to press the T key to open the chat window.
- For Pocket Edition (PE), you are able to tap on the chat button help command at the top of the screen.
- For Xbox One, you are able to press the D-Pad (right) Xbox One on the controller.
- For PS4, you are able to press the D-Pad (right) ps4 on the controller.
- For Nintendo Switch, you are able to press the right arrow button Nintendo switch on the controller.
- For Windows 10 Edition, you are able to press the T key to open the chat window.
- For Education Edition, you are able to press the T key to open the chat window.
- Type the Command
It is important to note that when you use the /enchant command you are able to enchant the item that a player is holding. This is the item that is currently selected in the hot bar for that player. For this example, we will enchant the item that the player called DigMinecraft is holding with Knockback II: /enchant DigMinecraft knockback 2.
Please type the command in the chat window. As you are typing, you are going to see the command appear in the lower left corner of the game window. Next, you have to press the Enter key to run the command. After the cheat has been entered, the item which is selected in DigMinecraft’s hot bar is going to glow purple because it has been enchanted. You will be able to see the message “Enchanting succeeded” appear in the lower left corner of the game window. Now, you have enchanted the diamond sword held by DigMinecraft with Knockback II.