Minecraft Moobloom Plush

Posted on

The Moobloom is a buttercup-covered variant of the mooshroom discovered only in Minecraft Earth. It is a rare drop of cow tappables. Apparently, moobloom is like a mooshroom, except yellow and sprout buttercups instead of mushroom. Now, let us talk more about Minecraft Moobloom here.

ABOUT MOOBLOOM

Mooblooms are passive mob from Minecraft Earth. They can be obtained from Cow Tappables and several buildplates. Mooblooms are clearly inspired by the Mooshrooms, the mob from Minecraft, due to the similarity of their names and appearance. They are yellow with Buttercups growing on their back wheras Mooshrooms are red and have mushrooms growing on their backs. Like Cluckshrooms with their mushrooms, they are able to leave a trail of Dandelions, Buttercups and Sunflowers once they are walking.


MOOBLOOM APPEARANCE

How about the appearance of moobloom? It is a buttercup-covered variant of the normal cow. Its body is yellow with big white spots scattered throughout its body and head. mooblooms have two big black eyes, just like a mooshroom, they have four buttercups with three on its back, and one on its head. Besides, they have a white muzzle, a dark grey snout, and gray horns.

MOOBLOOM BEHAVIOR

Mooblooms are able to leave a trail of yellow flowers once they walk, with each flower they plant having an 80% chance of being a dandelion, or a 20% chance of being a sunflower. alternatively, mooblooms mostly have the same AI behavior as mooshrooms and cows. They wander aimlessly, avoiding lava and cliffs high enough to cause fall damage.

MOOBLOOM USAGE

A moobloom is able to be sheared for 1 buttercup.

MOOBLOOM DROPS

The moobloom are going to drops the following when killed:

  • 0–2 Leather. For your information, leather is an animal skin used to create the item frames, armor and books.
  • 1–3 Raw Beef. For your information, Raw beef is a food item which is able to be eaten by the player or cooked in a furnace, smoker, or campfire to create steak.

HOW TO OBTAIN MOOBLOOM

You have to know that Mooblooms are a rare mob drop obtainable from cow tappables with a low 0.5% chance of getting it, creating it the rarest cow variant to get in Minecraft Earth. Its previous chances of obtaining was 0.2% and 0.4% prior to it being changed in newer updates. Also, it can be obtained by buying the “Roadside Inn” buildplate.

MOOBLOOM INFORMATION

  • Currently, the moobloom is the rarest cow variant in Minecraft Earth with an extremely low chance of 0.5% of obtaining it from cow tappables.
  • The chances of getting the moobloom was changed along with many other mobs, with its previous 0.4% chance of getting changed to 0.2%, making it significantly harder to get, the changed again to 0.5% chance.
  • The moobloom was one of the first exclusive mobs in Minecraft Earth.
  • It is included in the Minecraft Live 2020 mob vote. If it wins, it is going to be the first mob from Minecraft Earth to create it into Minecraft.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *