For those who want to find out the information about Keystrokes Mod, you are able to read this entire article. Here, we are going to discuss it. Make sure that you do not go anywhere and keep staying on this page.
The Keystrokes mod displays the keys WASD, LMB and RMB once pressed on the screen.
HOW TO ENABLE KEYSTROKES
If you want to enable Keystrokes mod, you are able to do some steps below:
- At the first step, you have to press esc to open the Badlion Client Settings Slideout.
- Then, you are able to search for “Keystrokes” (Please be sure to have it enabled)
KEYSTROKES MOD SETTINGS
- Back Color: This will change the background color.
- Back Color Clicked: This will change the background color once the key is hit.
- Font Color: This will change the color of the letters.
- Font Color Clicked: This will change the color of the letters when hit.
- Fade Delay: It means that the higher the setting the more the clicking animation to fade away.
- CPS Mode: This will show cps of left and right click.
- Direction: Display is changed between the WASD and the arrow keys.
- Show Mouse: This will enable or disable the left and right button keys from display.
- Show Space: This will enable or disable the space key.
- Fancy Font: This will change the font to a nicer looking one.
- Chroma: This will create the animation that constantly changes colors.
8.0.2 – 1.8.9 (Feb 12, 2020)
Fix a problem with the installer causing crashes.
8.0.1 – 1.8.9 (Feb 10, 2020)
This is a minor revision to keystrokes to get rid of a bug in the ModCore loader.
8.0 – 1.8.9 (Feb 08, 2020)
It implements ModCore and adds a Ping module.
7.0 – 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2, 1.13.2, 1.14.4 (Dec 25, 2019)
Keystrokes 7.0 adds these new features:
- Option to remove WASD.
- Literal keys.
- Key background opacity.
- Custom key background-color.
- Merged key color.
- Arrow keys instead of WASD.
- Gui revamp.
DOWNLOAD KEYSTROKES MOD
Before you download Keystrokes mod, know your Minecraft version. In an example, if you are on Minecraft 1.14 4, so you are able to download Keystrokes 7.0. Please click on a Minecraft version in order to download the mod and place the file in your mods directory.
Besides Keystrokes mod, in this article, we are also going to talk about Aurorakeystrokes. It is a mod that displays the movements keys and mouse clicks on the screen. It is very simple. It shows which keys or buttons you are pressing on the screen, it also displays the CPS. It is fully customizable colors, which buttons to show, and where to put the HUD. To use this mod, you are able to install it in your mods folder along with Fabric API (and Cotton Client Commands for before v1.2.0). While in-game you are going to notice a new HUD: the AuroraKeystrokes’ HUD. To customize it you will get two options:
- Edit the file `config/keystrokes.toml` which is not recommended because you may crash your game.
- Use the configuration GUI that you are able to access with `/keystrokes`