Since Minecraft 1.7.2, there is a feature that allow you to customize the icon which will display next to your server. This is a nice way to make your servers more recognizable in the server list. A server icon is important in order to stand out and be recognizable.
ICON AESTHETIC PINK
To customize a Minecraft server icon, you are able to choose the icon Aesthetic pink. As we know that pink is an aesthetic which relates to the color pink. It like lots of the colors, which can tie into multiple aesthetics. Pink is the color of universal love. It represents love, friendship, and affection. Aside from that, it is associated with femininity. Related to aesthetics, pink is a very versatile aesthetic. It is able to be tied into:
- Karasu No Bara
- Lil Girl
- Mori Kei
- Pop Kei
- Bubble Goth
- Bubble Gum Bitches
- Cherry Emoji Twitter
- Fairy Kei
HOW TO CUSTOM A MINECRAFT SERVER ICON
In this guide, we are going to inform you how you can prepare and upload the server icon to your Minecraft server.
PREPARE YOUR ICON
A server icon need to follow three simple rules to be able to be used on a minecraft server.
- The icon has to be 64×64 pixels in size
- The icon has to be named server-icon
- The icon has to be in .PNG format
CHECK THE PICTURE SIZE
- Please right Click the image and select Properties.
- Choose the Details tab on the top to view the dimensions.
If your image is not currently 64×64 pixels, there is a way you can convert the dimensions. We suggest you to use Simple Image Resizer.
RESIZE THE ICON
- Firstly, you have to head to the resizing sites.
- Then, click Select Image and find the icon you want to use and hit Open.
- Now, you need to choose the Dimensions instead of Percentage and enter 64 for the width and height. Click Resize.
- After a few seconds you will see a green box popup with a download button. Please click download to get a new page with the resized icon.
- lastly, right-click and select Save Image As.
UPLOAD TO YOUR SERVER
- Please head to your control panel and stop your server.
- To the left of the game panel, you have to navigate the FTP File Access tab. Once in that tab you are able to login using your panel password.
- To the left of the panel, you are going to see an upload button. Click this, and drag your image into the uploader.
- When you see the image reach 100% you will be able to go back to the main panel page and start the server.