ForgeEnderTech mod is a mod library which is needed in order for EnderLanky’s mods to work. Those mods include Advanced Chimney, Advanced Hook Launchers, Advanced Finders, Large Ore Deposits, Pollution of the Realms and To the Bat Poles. So, if you have Endertech mods, you need to download this mod.
Because of the improvements of this mod, you are able to use any mods by him and combine them easily. This improvement is a library for the proper mods’ functioning. Everything will be able to work in automatic mode. So, you have to load them and you will not have to be worried about the further performance of all the mods of the author.
If you want to install this ForgeEnderTech, you are able to follow the steps below.
- First, you have to make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- After that, you have to locate the minecraft application folder. If you are using Windows, you have to open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run. If you are using a mac, you have to open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. After that, you have to open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- In this step, you have to place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button, you will be able to see the mod which is installed.
As explained above that Endertech mod is needed if you want to use Advanced Chimney, Advanced Hook Launchers, Advanced Finders, Large Ore Deposits, Pollution of the Realms and To the Bat Poles. What mods are they?
- Advanced Chimney mod is able to add chimney pipes, through which smoke from the fire or furnace goes up into the air.
- Advanced Hook Launcher mod is a mod which is able to add different hooks with launchers which will give you the ability to jump off of the cliffs, abseil, climb, pull entities or players and slay the dragon.
- Advanced Finders is a mod which implements a lot of new finders that make the mining process will be much more interesting and time-saving.
- Large Ore Deposits is a mod which can add very rare but super-massive ore deposits to the world. The discovery of it is comparable to discovering the Holy Grail which is able to make you filthy rich and gives additional motivation for the process of mining.
- Pollution of The Realms is a mod which will introduce blocks of carbon and sulfur emissions from the combustion of various fuels. These blocks are generated around fuel burning sources, fly into the air, accumulate in the clouds and if it is unchecked, it will be able to affect plants, animals and players in some ways.
- To The Bat Poles is a mod which will create a one-way ride out of everyday iron bars. It will permit Vanilla Iron Bars to be able to be used as vertical player transport solutions. If you install this mod, single columns of Iron Bars will work as slidable poles, the same as the poles of fireman.