You may have heard that your friends or other Minecraft players use mods from Minecraft Forge. Then, you wonder what mods that you are able to get and use in the game. So, in this chance, we are going to inform you about some mods in Minecraft Forge that you are able to get. Here, we also give a brief information about the mod.
According to 9minecraft.net, Minecraft 1.7.10 is an update to Minecraft and it was released on June 26th, 2014. There are a lot of Minecraft 1.7.10 mods which are compiled by the community. Most mods add content to the game and the aim of it is to change the game, change the creative feel or even give the player more options in how they are able to interact with the Minecraft world.
So here are some of the mods of Minecraft 1.7.10.
- Better PvP Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (How to Be Good at PVP). This mod adds an entire bunch of useful features to Minecraft which are able to be used for PVP or for survival/ hardcore. This mod adds GUI interface system which is customizable and it consists of interfaces which are various and customizable like a minimap, armour status, potion status and many more.
- Xaero’ World Map Mod 1.15.2/184.108.40.206 (Trace Your Footsteps). It adds a self-writing fullscreen map to your Minecraft client. Even though it works as a separate mod but it is a lot better with the Minimap of Xaero. You may wonder why it is available separately. It is done to keep Xaero’s Minimap as light-weight as possible.
- Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Radar, Waypoint, Zoom). It has an interface which is very clean and it blends well with the overall Minecraft aesthetic. You are able to set waypoints manually and even deathpoints will be made automatically if you die.
- The Farlanders Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. It adds in a large variety of new Endermen which can trade with you. They are able to be found in a lot of new structures that will generate in your world.
- Whitelister Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. This is a whitelist fetching mod which is simple. It will pull whitelists from various sources when configured it. It will also update on a configurable schedule automatically.
- Ender Storage Mods 1.15.2/1.12.2. It will add multiple Ender Chests with separate inventories. Also, it will add the Ender Pouch which is an item which permits access to the contents of a corresponding Ender Chest from anywhere.
- Redstone Arsenal Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2. It is a mod in the Thermal series which adds tools and weaponry which harness the power of Redstone Flux, the energy system which is added by CoFH and Thermal Expansion.
There are still more mods that you are able to find and get. If you want to have these mods, make sure that yo have installed Minecraft Forge. If have not, you are able to install it first. You are also able to discuss with other Minecraft players about the mods that they use and find out what are the benefits of them.