There are a number of plugins that you are able to use for Minecraft. One of the plugins is EssentialsX. What is it? What features does this plugin have? And, how to use it? We will explain it here.
EssentialsX is the essential plugin which is suitable for Spigot servers. It has more than 130 commands and there are a lot of features for servers of all size and scale. This plugin is a fork of the original Essentials 2 plugin for Bukkit servers and it can add support for the latest Minecraft versions. This plugin also includes some performance enhancements and fixes on top of the original Essentials, and also a lot of new useful features for servers.
There are some requirements for using this plugin.
- EssentialsX is designed to be able to use modern permissions plugins. So, it is strongly recommended for you to use LuckPerms. You also will need Vault for prefix/suffix support.
- Now, EssentialsX supports CraftBukkit, Spigot and Paper (recommended). Other server implementations may work, but it is not recommended to use them because they may cause compatibility issues.
- EssentialsX needs Java 8 or higher. If you use it on older versions, the plugin may not work properly.
- EssentialsX can support Minecraft versions 1.8.8, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2, 1.13.2, 1.14.4, 1.15.2, and 1.16.1.
In the list below, you are able to see the features that you are able to enjoy in this plugin.
- There are player-made homes.
- There are server warps and kits, either server-wide or per-world.
- There are player-to-player private messages, teleports and teleport requests.
- There are custom player nicknames.
- You are able to use various moderation tools including kicks, temporary bans, mutes and jails.
- It has Built-in economy features including sign shops, command costs and full Vault support.
Well, this plugin has a lot of commands that you are able to use in countless ways. This plugin can create an economy within your server. So, you are able to have your users trade and exchange with one another. You are also able to make anti-build protections to be able to prevent users from building in certain areas.
When you do keep inventory, you have to make sure that you save on older versions because it can cause server issues and server lag. If it occurs, you have to make sure to restart your server. Then, if you find issues commands or some of them do not work, you are able to make sure that you have all the EssentialsX jars installed.
If you need more information about EssentialsX plugin, you are able to watch some videos about it on Youtube such as a video of Apex Hosting entitled How to Install and Configure The EssentialsX Plugin which was uploaded on September 3rd, 2019; a video of The Breakdown entitled How to Setup EssentialsX on Your Minecraft Server (Add Kits, /Spawn, and More to A Minecraft Server) which was uploaded on December 18th, 2018; a video of Tixelpip entitled Essentials Plugin Tutorial | Minecraft Server Tutorials which was uploaded on August 27th, 2018 and many more.