Are you interested to complete a great challenge in Minecraft? What is the greatest challenge in Minecraft that many players have completed? However, if you are so curios to know what the challenge is, definitely scrolling this page down is a must for you.
In Minecraft, there are lots of great challenge that you can complete. But, you cannot complete all challenges because the Minecraft version that you install on your devices can be also a determination in which you can complete this challenge. Certainly, to complete the Minecraft challenge, you should know about the challenge in detail both of the challenge topic and how to complete it.
Well, one of the great challenges that you can complete in Minecraft is to hatch the Ender Dragon Egg. If you are a newcomer of Minecraft, of course, you do not understand on how to do it, but trying to complete this challenge is really recommended for you.
Ender Dragon challenge in Minecraft is one of the most harrowing challenge that you must face in Minecraft. This challenge probably allows you to access to the End’s outer of the island. When you reach the end of the Minecraft island, of course, you are required to fight the End Dragon. Then, you have to hatch the Dragon egg to complete the challenge.
Need to know that Dragon Egg is an egg-shaped block dropped when you beat the Ender Dragon out in the game. When you defeat the Dragon, definitely you must hatch the Dragon egg.
In addition, to defeat the Ender Dragon, you can use a sword or shoot the using a bow and arrow. Besides, you have to take the towers down to defeat the Ender Dragon just for few minutes. After defeat the Ender Dragon, it is time for you to hatch the Dragon egg.
Then, how to hatch the Dragon egg in this challenge?
When you defeat the Ender Dragon, you automatically can get the Dragon egg too. In fact, the Dragon Egg is essentially as a reward for you when you beat the Ender Dragon out. So, it means that you cannot hatch it because the Ender Dragon has lost.
But, you do not have to worry because there are many alternative ways in which you can add it to your inventory. Here are the ways:
- First, when you killed the Ender Dragon, automatically, the structure will appear built of the bedrock with void blocks and also an egg.
- After that, you have to punch it once teleport it about 15-20 blocks.
- In this step, you need to start digging right next to the egg, then, reach the 3 blocks down and dig the side where the egg has been kept. Place the bed there.
- Now, you have to break the blocks that are between the egg and the bed.
- Wait for few moments, the egg automatically will fall on the bed and it breaks.
- After the egg has broken, definitely it allows you to carry it home.
- Then, to go home, you just have to get in the bedrock structure.
- Finally, your challenge is done.