Minecraft Education Edition is a version of Minecraft which is about education. It is specifically designed for classroom use. Mojang Studios and Xbox Game Studios develop it. In this edition of Minecraft, you are able to enjoy some features that make Minecraft easy to use in a classroom setting.
What features can we enjoy in Minecraft Education Edition? Here they are.
- Easy classroom collaboration
- Non-player characters
- Camera and Portofolio
- Tutorial world
- Allow and deny blocks
- Border blocks
- Classroom mode
- Additional item hotbar
- Code builder and the agent
- New /abilitycommand permits the player to be able to modify permissions like the WorldBuilder permission. There is MayFly which permits the player to enable or disable fly in all game modes. Also, there is mute which permits the player to be able to mute another player.
- There is a new immutableWorld gamerule and if it is true, it can prevent players who are not teachers from breaking or placing any blocks unless they are on top of an allow block.
- There is Worldbbuilder which is an ability which is able to be applied to a player to permit bypassing the functions of border blocks and deny blocks.
Now, how about Minecraft Education Edition Authenticator? On Youtube, there are some videos about Minecraft Education Edition authenticator. Two of them are listed below.
- A video of Silica entitled Minecraft Education Edition Authenticator: 1.9.1 – 1.9.3 Multiplayer which was uploaded on April 16th, 2019.
- A video of Silica entitled MCEE Crack/ Authenticator (For Beta Win32 Version 1.8.0) which was uploaded on March 7th, 2019.
You are able to watch these videos, who knows that they can help you in finding the authenticator.
You are also able to ask other users on a Minecraft forum about authenticator of Minecraft Education Edition. Usually, they will be able to help you to inform you about the authenticator so that you are able to use it.
Talk about Minecraft Education Edition, if you are using the full version of Minecraft Education Edition with O365 authentication, you will also have to permit network access for the following executable:
- Minecraft.AdalServer.exe (Login)
If you want to get more information about it, you are able to access the Minecraft Education site.
It is important for you to know that the minimum system requirements of Minecraft Education Edition is like this:
For Windows 10
- It must have 1 GHz or faster 32-bit or 64-bit processor
- 1 GB RAM or 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB available hard disk space or 20 GB
- It must have DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
For Mac OSX EL Capitan
- 2 GB RAM
- 8.8 GB available hard disk space
In addition, an Office 365 account is needed to log into Education Edition.
- iOS 9 or later
Well, if you are interested in using Minecraft Education Edition, you are able to get and use it. So, enjoy guys!