In Minecraft, diamond is a rare mineral which can be obtained from diamond ore or loot chests. Primarily, they are used to craft high-tier tools and armor, blocks of diamond, enchanting tables and jukeboxes. If you want to have it, you can mine it using iron pickaxe, craft it, or smelt it.
Is there any diamond finder mod to find diamonds in Minecraft? In the 9Minecraft site, you are able to find and download Finder Compass Mod 1.16.1/1.14.4 (diamond radar). This mod will take your standard compass into your hand. You are able to use it to swap between Settings. Each setting is able to feature different needles which point at awesome things such as diamonds, strongholds, the nearest mob spawner and more. In case the server you are on has it enabled, it may be an item that you need to craft first. The recipe for it is a compass in the middle with diamonds at the sides.
Besides in the 9Minecraft site, you are also able to find this mod in CurseForge. You are able to download it from 9Minecraft or CurseForge. Do you know how to install it? If you want to install this Finder Compass mod, you are able to follow the steps below.
- To install this mod, the first thing that you have to do is to make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Then, you have to find the minecraft application folder. On windows, you can do it by opening Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run. On mac, you can open finder, hold down ALT and then click Go and then Library in the top menu bar. After that, open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- In this step, you have to place the mod that you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and then you click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.
There is also Advanced Finders mod. This mod can be found in CurseForge site. It implements a lot of new finders so that it will make the mining process much more interesting and time-saving. Here are the key features of this mod.
- It will be able to display the direction to nearby ores around the player. The needles will show reachable ores in the horizontal plane.
- It will detect deep underground ore veins. The arrows will show the direction which is up or down to the nearest vein.
- This mod will signalize about found large ore deposit (red lights).
- It will be synchronized between players. You are able to spy what shows the finder in the other player’s hand.
- It is safe for servers because all settings are synchronized with clients.
- It has Built-in support for most popular resource-based mods (full list).
- It has full customization via config files and it includes the ability to add custom ores for your favourite mods by creating configs in the config/adfinders/Targets folder.
- There are different finders for different types of ores.
You are able to use these mods to make you easier in finding diamonds and other types of ores.