Chocapic13 Shaders tries to maintain a decent quality of level even at the lowest possible preset. The presets which are high-end can run at around 80 to 100 and more than 120 on a simple scene on a mid range gpu such as RX for 570 or the GTX 1060 while offering high quality visuals. Do you want to use Chocapic13 shaders? Then, you have to install this shader. How to do that? You will know after you read this article.
According to CurseForge site, there are a lot of features in this Chocapic13 (V8 Ultra) and those are listed below.
- Physically plausible High Dynamic Range lighting system
- Shadows with variable penumbra size
- Dynamic Time of Day cycle
- Variable density volumetric fog with shadows
- Volumetric clouds
- Screen Space Ambient Occlusion (SSAO)
- High quality Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA)
- Custom Nether and End
- Water shader with water fog, reflections, caustics and refractions
- Depth of Field
- Wavy plants
- Contrast-adaptative sharpening filter
- and many more
There are two methods to get shaders packs on Minecraft. It is important for you to know that after Minecraft 1.8.7, Shaders Mod 1.15.2 is now included into Optifine HD 1.15.2. So, you are able to install Optifine and then go to step 4 of method 2 if you have Minecraft 1.8.7 and higher.
How to Install Shaders Mod Method 1
- First, you have to download and install Minecraft Forge API 1.15.2.
- Now, you need to download Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod.
- After downloading it, press Start and type %AppData%.
- Find and then open the folder .minecraft.
- You must access your mods folder.
- After that, copy ShadersPack file to subfolder /mods.
- You can open Minecraft Launcher and choose the profile of the Forge.
Enjoy the mod!
How to Install Shaders Mod Method 2
- If you want to use this method, the first thing that you have to do is to download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Then, you need to download GLSL Shaders.
- After that, open Minecraft Launcher and you have to choose the profile of the Forge.
- In this step, you have to click Play in Minecraft go on “Options”.
- Now, click Shaders and choose “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Copy the ShadersPack and then you must move it to the folder that you opened.
- Finally, choose Chocapic13’s Shaders and then press Done.
It is important for you to know that V6 should be able to run on every Minecraft version. If you use V7 and V8, they will require at least Optifine for 1.12. Now, the Ultra Preset is the only one which is available for V8. You also need to know that there is no in-game options to switch between presets since each preset has optimizations which are specific which are not able to be enabled with the current shader option API.
You are able to get it now and then explore the features on it.