Minecraft shaders are an easy way to modify the way Minecraft renders its lighting and shadows to make the effect that you want. One of the shaders that you are able to use for Minecraft is BSL shader pack 1.15.2. What is it and how to use it?
In the Minecraft community, BSL Shaders are the most popular shaders. It has been downloaded millions times and it is also available for Minecraft version 1.15.2. These shaders specialize in realism and insert very realistic clouds, shadows and lighting effects in Minecraft. It is the same as the SEUS 1.15.2 shade, but there are some differences.
This shader does not need as much performance as SEUS Ultra 1.15.2 and you are able to use it with a computer which has not that much power. At BSL shaders, the effects of lighting are good and they are able to reflect perfectly in the water and even it can shine through leaves and other blocks. Also, it can support Ray Tracing 1.15.2 and it is able to be perfectly combined with resources packs.
This BSL shader in particular has light incidence and realistic shadows which are unique. On some websites such as Game Playerr, Love Minecraft, and Se7en, BSL shader is categorized into one of the best shaders besides Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders, Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders, Continuum Shaders, Beyond Belief Shaders, KUDA Shaders, Vanilla Plus Shaders, Lagless Shaders and Chocapic13’s Shaders.
Do you want to install BSL shaders? If you want to download and install it so that you are able to enjoy the features of it, you are able to follow the steps below.
- The first thing that you have to do to install BSL 1.15.2 shader is to consider that you have installed Optifine 1.15.
- If you have installed Optifine, you are able to download the shader.
- Then, you need to open the Minecraft Launcher and then begin the game with Optifine.
- Now, you have to click on Options and navigate from Video Settings to Shaders.
- You are on the shader list now and here you are able to see a button Shaders Folder which is located in the lower-left corner.
- In this step, you have to click on it and then a folder will open where you are able to insert the downloaded shader.
- Now, you will be able to see the shader in your shader list in the game.
To help you know more about BSL shaders, you are able to watch some videos on Youtube about it. Some of the videos that you are able to watch are listed below.
- A video of CraftStones entitled How To Get BSL Shaders in Minecraft 1.15.2 – Download & Install BSL Shaders (+Optifine 1.15.2) which was uploaded on March 28th, 2020.
- A video of Minecraft Sketch Bros entitled How To Get BSL Shader in Minecraft 1.15.2 – Download BSL Shaders (+ Optifine 1.15.2) which was uploaded on March 27th, 2020.
- A video of Udisen entitled How To Get BSL Shaders in Minecraft 1.15.2 – Download & Install BSL Shaders (+ Optifine 1.15.2) which was uploaded on March 28th, 2020.