Have you tried Minecraft Education Edition? This is an educational version of Minecraft which is specifically designed for classroom use. It is developed by Mojang Studios and Xbox Game Studios. Here, you will find features that make Minecraft easy to use in a classroom setting.
It is important for you to know that Education Edition is based on Bedrock Edition. Do you want to know the features of it? Here they are.
- Easy classroom collaboration
- Non-player characters
- Camera and Portofolio
- Tutorial world
- Allow and deny blocks
- Border blocks
- Classroom mode
- Additional item hotbar
- Code builder and the agent
- New /ability command permits the player to be able to modify permissions like the WorldBuilder permission. There is MayFly which permits the player to enable or disable fly in all game modes. Also, there is mute which permits the player to be able to mute another player.
- There is a new immutableWorld gamerule and if it is true, it can prevent players who are not teachers from breaking or placing any blocks unless they are on top of an allow block.
- There is Worldbbuilder which is an ability which is able to be applied to a player to permit bypassing the functions of border blocks and deny blocks.
In Minecraft Education Edition, there is Chemistry Lab. They offer exciting new tools to explore the world of chemistry in Minecraft. The Chemistry Resource pack permits you and your students to be able to conduct experiments in Minecraft that simulate real world science.
You are able to know everything about Chemistry Lab of Minecraft Education Edition by reading the Chemistry Lab Journal in education.minecraft.net. In the Lab Table Products, Crafting Table Products and Brewing Stand Products section of that journal, you will find the recipes of making the products. Here are the products that you are able to create using the Lab Table in Minecraft and also the recipes of them.
- Name: Bleach
Recipe: Water x3 + Sodium Hypochlorite x3
Usage: When used at the crafting table will turn colored wool, carpets, beds, and banners white.
- Name: Heat Block
Recipe: Iron + Water + Charcoal + Salt
Usage: Melts snow and ice just like a torch.
- Name: Ice Bomb
Recipe: Sodium Acetate x4
Usage: Transforms water blocks to ice blocks.
- Name: Super Fertilizer
Recipe: Ammonia + Phosphorus
Usage: Grows plants to maturity in a single use.
It is important for you to know that some products need a combination of chemical compounds and Minecraft blocks. For more information about it including the products which are made using a traditional Minecraft crafting table, you are able to check the Chemistry Lab Journal.
As we explained earlier that that are also brewing stand products and the products that are able to be made by using Brewing Stand in Minecraft are Awkward Potion, Antidote, Elixir, Eye Drops and Tonic.
Are you interested with Minecraft Education Edition? Do you want to mix these recipe to make something? You can try Minecraft Education Edition and try the Chemistry Lab.