Apparently, there is a new update out for Minecraft on PS4, and it is version 2.15. It is a fairly small download, however it has had a big effect, especially for Minecraft VR players. The Minecraft 2.15 update’s patch notes state that the update is for minor bug and crash fixes.
But, there is a little more to it for those who have been trying to play Minecraft VR, that released last time as a free update for the game. There are lots of Minecraft VR players who have already complained of black screen errors and crashing before they are able to get into the game. This is also a problem ourselves a couple of times while crafting Minecraft VR review. Now, the players are reporting that they are able to get into Minecraft VR with minimal fuss. This is something we have tested.
Out of ten occasions starting the game up, the game entered VR mode 10 times without problem. Therefore, if you are getting stuck on the black screen or crashing once you are starting Minecraft on PSVR, you have to ensure that you have got the latest update installed. If you are not sure that you have the latest update, simply you are able to head over to the game’s icon, then hit the ‘options’ button and choose ‘check for update’.
MINECRAFT UPDATE 2.15 PATCH NOTES
Right now, Minecraft update 2.15 patch notes for PS4 is available for the players. According to the official Minecraft PS4 update 2.15 patch notes, the latest update resolves problem related to crashing, stuttering and more. Aside from that, Minecraft 2.15 also includes a solution for error CE-34878-0. Previously, update 1.16.42 added support for PSVR support. Unfortunately, the players are still experiencing some problems once they are trying to play the game online. Fortunately, Minecraft version 2.15 is going to fix a few of those problems.
WHAT IS FIXED IN MINECRAFT PS4 UPDATE 2.15?
- It fixed various crashing issues.
- It fix a crash (CE-34878-0) once signing into Minecraft on PS4.
- It improve a performance and stability.
- Addressed login issues.
- Network connection improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
HOW TO UPDATE TO MINECRAFT 2.15 ON PC?
- Please start by opening your launcher.
- To install the launcher, you are able to download first.
- A new patch will begin to download
- If it has not downloaded, you are able to press the arrow to the right of the play button
- Now, you are able to click on “Latest Release”
- Windows 10 users are also going to auto download. If not, you are able to go to “Downloads and updates” in the Microsoft Store and select “get updates”
HOW TO UPDATE TO MINECRAFT 2.15 ON PS4?
- Please see if your PS4 is set to Auto-downloads.
- Then, you have to select the game with the options button.
- After that, select the “check for update” option in the menu.
- Pending and successful updates are shown.