Knowing patch notes of a game’s update is important. By knowing it, you will know what new things which will be available in the game and also what bugs which are fixed. Updating a game can make players more enjoyable to play and explore the game so that’s why developers usually update the game routinely.
How about Minecraft 2.08 PS4 Patch notes? Well, Minecraft PS4 2.08 has been updated and you are able to enjoy Minecraft on PS4 better. Do you know the patch notes of this update? In the list below, we provide you the patch notes of Minecraft 2.08 PS4.
Patch Notes of Minecraft 2.08 PS4
- When you are hovering over a non-craftable recipe book item using controller, recipe select button prompt will show.
- A crash which could occur when you are playing an emote and suspending the game has been fixed.
- Now, recipe chosen items which are put in the crafting input grid are able to be hovered over with the controller to be able to see their tooltip names.
- Some issues have been fixed with Netherite items being lost in fire or lava.
- A crash that occurred on PS4 because of other players using custom skins has been fixed.
- Before you unlock emotes, you are not able to equip them anymore.
- Game crashing issues have been addressed.
- Network connection improvements have been added.
- Various login issues have been fixed.
- On multiplayer, custom skins now can work properly.
- There are performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
If you have not gotten this update, you are able to enjoy now and you can explore Minecraft better.
About Minecraft PS4
The Minecraft game on PS4 is the same as PS3 Edition. However, it supports the enhancements which are offered by the PS4. Players could transfer and also expand upon worlds which were created on PS3 Edition and PS Vita Edition, but this feature was terminated on April 15th, 2020.
Minecraft: Playstation 4 Edition is the edition of Minecraft which is developed by 4J Studios and also Mojang Studios for the PlayStation 4. On August 20th, 2013, this edition was announced at Sony Interactive Entertainment’s exhibit at Gamescom 2013. It was available for purchase on the PlayStation Store for $19.99 between September 4th, 2014 and December 9th, 2019 when Bedrock Edition was released on the platform.
On October 3rd, 2014, a retail version was released and it is still able to be bought. On PlayStation Store, DLC for the game is still available. Same as Xbox One Edition and Nintendo Switch Edition players, the owners of PlayStation 4 Edition have the ability to be able to download the Bedrock version. The good news is that it is free. But, not all DLC will transfer.
On the PlayStation Vita, Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition is able to be played through Remote Play. If we compare PS4 and PS3 Edition, PS4 edition includes world sizes up to 5120 x 5120 blocks which means that it is 36 times larger, 18 chunk render distance, amplified worlds and other enhancements which are offered by the PS4. ==