Advanced Finders Mod is a mod which can be used by the help of ForgeEnderTech. Do you want to use this mod? If so, you need to download and install it. If you need an Advanced Finders 1.16.1, you are able to find it in the CurseForge.
Advanced Finders mod is able to add new compasses. So, it will be able to help you to find ores, gems, metals and chemicals more easily. This mod has some features and those are listed below.
- There are different finders for different types of fossils such as Minerals, Gems and Metals.
- It is fully configurable including:
- It is able to add custom ores for your favourite mods by making config files in the Targets folder.
- It is able to change the searching range to comply with your needs/
- It is able to replace the crafting recipe with a better one.
Are you interested in this mod? Then, you are able to download and install it. You are able to download it in the CurseForge. Do you know how to install it? If you have downloaded this mod, you are able to install it by following the steps below.
- You have to make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge and ForgeEndertech.
- After you have installed Minecraft Forge and ForgeEndertech, then you have to locate the minecraft application folder. If you are on Windows, you have to open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run. If you are on a mac , you have to open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. After that, you need to open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- In this step, you have to place the mod that you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button, the mod must have been installed.
As we have explained above that this mod will be able to work if you also use Forgeendertech. What is it? ForgeEnderTech mod is a mod library which is required in order for EnderLanky’s mods to work. Besides Advanced Finders mod, the other mods that can work with this ForgeEnderTech mod are:
- Advanced Chimney mod is able to add chimney pipes, through which smoke from the fire or furnace goes up into the air.
- Advanced Hook Launcher mod is a mod which is able to add different hooks with launchers which will be able to give you the ability to abseil, jump off of the cliffs, climb, pull entities or players and slay the dragon.
- To The Bat Poles is a mod which will create a one-way ride out of everyday iron bars. It will permit Vanilla Iron Bars to be able to be used as vertical player transport solutions. If you install this mod, single columns of Iron Bars will work as slidable poles, the same as the poles of fireman.
- Large Ore Deposits is a mod which can add very rare but super-massive ore deposits to the world.
- Pollution of The Realms is a mod which will introduce blocks of carbon and sulfur emissions from the combustion of various fuels. These blocks are generated around fuel burning sources, fly into the air, accumulate in the clouds and if it is unchecked, it will be able to affect plants, animals and players in some ways.