What are you experiencing now with Minecraft Realms? Do you think that it is down? Other people who also use Minecraft Realms experience this too and they may also do not know what happen with it. So here, we are going to give you some information about it.
If you experience this issue lately, you need to know that Minecraft Realms is in maintenance. You are able to read some tweets on Mojang’s Twitter account @MojangStatus. There, they tweeted some things about Minecraft Realms. On June 4th, 2020, they tweeted that the service of Minecraft Realms would be down from 7 am – 9 am EST on Monday, June 8th due to scheduled maintenance. So, if you see that Minecraft Realms was down at that time, the problem is because the team of Minecraft Realms do maintenance on it. It means that there is no problem with your connection or your device.
Then,they also tweeted on June 8th, 2020 that Minecraft Realms maintenance has finished and the service is coming back up now. However, it seems that some players still cannot access Minecraft Realms. So, they tweeted again that players are running into issues connecting to Realms and the team is working to mitigate the issue. Every some hours, they tweeted about the work that they do to fix the issue so that the players do not worry about it since they are working hard for fixing the issue with Minecraft Realms.
Then, several hours after they tweeted that Minecraft Realms is still fixed, Mojang tweeted again that now the team has been hard at work and everyone should once again be able to connect to Realms. From this case, we are able to suggest you that if you find a problem with Minecraft, it is better for you to access Twitter account of Mojang @MojangStatus since there they inform you about the things that happen on Minecraft.
Sometimes, you also may experience that Minecraft Realms does not work well. Then, you can check the Mojang Twitter account but if there is no information about the issue, it means that the problem may be in your connection. You need to know that the speeds of Realms connection can vary between devices, each player, and networks. If you face connection or timeout errors in Realms, there are some things that you are able to do to try to resolve this issue including:
- You can try closing the Realm and then open it again.
- You can try reverting to a previous save of your world through your Realm’s back up menu.
- You can try connecting using an Ethernet cable instead of using Wi-Fi if you are on a stationary device.
- Make sure that you have a stable connection to your router if you use a wireless connection.
- You have to make sure that you are not using a beta version of Minecraft. If you are using it, you can try to leave it and restart the game.
- You can check the settings to be sure that it is not blocking or slowing your connection if you have a firewall, antivirus or a VPN.