You may not intend to buy Minecraft Bedrock. But then, you accidentally bought it and now you do not know what to do. Well, we are going to give you some information about buying something accidentally on Minecraft. So, check it out!
In the Help section of Minecraft site, there are several things about Refund that you are able to read. There are some information about refund for Minecraft Java Edition, refunds for Minecraft Realms, refunds for Minecraft cloins purchases, and refunds for other Minecraft Editions.
You are able to get refund of Minecraft Java Edition if you contact Mojang Support in 15 days of purchase. However, it can be done if:
- you made a duplicate purchase
- a purchase was made without your permission
- you are not able to play your game after you visit the technical support resources
You can contact customer support by providing the order number or transaction ID from the purchase and you must specify the purchase needs refunding. Minecraft team will not be able to make a refund without an order number or transaction ID.
It is also written that different editions of Minecraft cannot interchangeable. If you have bought the wrong edition of Minecraft accidentally, you are able to contact the appropriate support team for your console. So, from this statement, it seems that if you bought Minecraft Bedrock accidentally, you are able to contact the appropriate support team for your console.
In the Refunds For Other Minecraft Edition section in the Help page of Minecraft, it is stated that:
- The terms and conditions of Apple list that all sales of iOS games are final (non-refundable).
- Support site of Google Play has information on how to get a refund within the first 2 hours.
- Amazon’s Kindle refunds policy lists that apps cannot be returned after purchase.
- The refund policy of Xbox One states that you can’t return a digital game, but you may receive credit.
- The cancellation policy of PlayStation states that you are able to request a refund within 14 days of your purchase.
- The refund policy of Oculus Store states that you are able to request a refund within 3 days of your purchase, and have played less than 30 minutes
- The refund policy of Nintendo states that they are unable to provide refunds on digital games.
- In case you have bought the game on disc in a store, return to the store with your receipt for assistance.
As you are able to see that it seems that Minecraft Bedrock that you have bought accidentally cannot be refund. However, as we suggest previously, you are able to try to contact the appropriate support team for your console. You are also able to try to ask to other Minecraft players in a forum or community who knows that among them, there are some players who have experienced the same thing and they may be able to give you some suggestion and give you information whether you can get refund or not.