Are you looking for the Hypixel Skyblock texture pack? Well, texture pack is a collection of files. They are used to be able to change the in-game textures of items, blocks, mobs and the GUI. The file is in .zip file and they have various PNG images in them and a text document named pack.txt.
Texture packs are replaced with resource packs in Java Edition 1.6.1 which provide more control over textures and other game features. You are able to convert texture packs with Mojang’s converter tool named “texture ender”. If you want to convert texture packs from before 1.5, there will be a two- steps process and it also requires a converter to convert it to 1.5 first and then the converter from 1.5 to 1.6.
Now, are there any texture packs or resource packs of Hypixel Skyblock that we are able to download and use? According to a thread in hypixel.net, there are some Skyblock texture packs. Here are some of them.
- Vanilla+ Skyblock Resource Pack. This pack has a lot of features and some of them are new potion textures, textures for all bows, textures for all fishing rods, textures for all tools, can work in any Hypixel version, a lot of animated textures, custom Skyblock UI and many more.
- FurfSky Resource Pack. There are a lot of features in this pack including:
- one of the original Skyblock packs to use animated textures.
- textures which are unique for almost all Skyblock weapons, tools and items.
- custom textures for UI windows.
- designs which are unique for items and armor sets.
- more than 500 custom textures in total.
- more than 25,000 downloads since the first release.
- Skyblock Texture Pack Mix 1.8.9. If you want to put some textures from two different packs together, you are able to use this texture pack. This pack is mixed from the best textures of 3 best packs of Skyblock. This texture pack’s base is Imperial’s and then the creator changed and added some textures from others:
- From Vanilla+: Tarantula armor, Dragon armors, and Potions.
- From FurfSky+: Frozen Scythe, Reaper Scythe, Talismans, Runaan Bow, Accessories, Hardened Diamond Armor, Ornate Zombie Sword, Coffees, and many more.
- EvoSky – 3D Skyblock Resource Pack Alpha v0.2 which is based on classic textures. It has 3D models and it does not retexture vanilla blocks/ items. It is retexture UI elements and there are super duper hats. There is also a custom texture for different tiers. If you want to download and use this resource pack, it requires OptiFine.
- Hyblock – Hypixel Skyblock Resource Pack. This pack aims to be an addon resource pack which contains textures for all unique items in Hypixel Skyblock. This is an addon pack and it is meant to be used alongside any other resource packs that you want to use. If you want to use this pack, you have to make sure that you download the one that matches your Minecraft version.
If you like these texture packs/ resource packs, you are able to download them. You can also get more information about other texture packs or resource packs from other sites such as Hypixel site.