WorldEdit is a tool which is powerful to be able to modify the entire world in Minecraft. You are able to use it as a mod for your single player worlds. Or, you are able to use it as a plugin for your Bukkit servers. So, how to use WorldEdit in Minecraft?
WorldEdit has a lot of commands, tools and features. If you want to use the commands, you are able to use it with a double slash (//) so that it does not conflict with built-in commands. Here are some commands that you are able to use in WorldEdit.
- //wand : It will give you the base WorldEdit wand.
- //pos1 & //pos2 : It is able to set positions where your player model’s feet are.
- //expand : It can expand the selection the direction you are looking.
- //flip : It can flip the clipboard that you have copied.
- //rotate : It can rotate the clipboard that you have copied.
- //schem : It can permit you to create a schematic of what you have copied.
- //set : It will set all blocks in a chosen area to a specific block.
- //replace : It will replace all non-air blocks in a region.
- //undo : It can undo your last action.
- //redo : It can redo your last undone action.
- //regen : It can regenerate the terrain in a selected area.
- //copy : It can copy the area within your selection.
- //cut : It can cut out the area within your selection.
- //paste : It can paste your copy or cut with relation to where you were when you performed the command.
If you want to see more commands that you are able to use, you are able to access WorldEdit EngineHub that you are able to access at worldedit.enginehub.org.
This plugin actually has a lot of different functions and they will allow you to be able to modify the world around you or you are able to remove different problems that may plague your world. Do you want to know the key features of this plugin? Here are some of them.
- It can change thousands of blocks in an area at once by choosing regions.
- You can use more than 100 functions to modify the world or remove problems.
- With this plugin, you are able to remove large chunks of land as you wish.
- It is able to sculpt the world and build mountains with brushes.
- It can fix annoyances such as missing snow, broken water, raging fires, and more.
So, if you use this WorldEdit which is a dynamic plugin, you are able to use it for a lot of different things like creating a building or town, copying and pasting various builds that you want to spread around or save as schematics, editing terrain to fit more with your build, protecting a spawn area and many more.
Once again if you want to know more about using this plugin such as the commands that you can use, you can access the Engine Hub site.