In Minecraft, commands are actions which are entered by the player which will make a certain action happen in the game automatically. These are added in Update 0.16.0. Commands are mostly used to make any action happen in the game such as inflicting Status Effect, teleporting, Mos Spawning, Block placing and many more.
If you want to use a command, you have to enter Chat, precede the command with a forward slash (/), give the arguments and then press the return key. Commands are also able to be used by entering them in a Command Block. It is important for you to know that if you want to use commands so that they can work, you have to make “Cheats” enabled which in turn will disable achievements. If you want to turn on cheats, you have to access Settings and then go to Game. After that, you have to choose Cheats: On.
Now, how to unkick someone from Minecraft Bedrock? You may have kicked someone such as your friend, your brother or sister or even other players that you do not know in Minecraft. But, you do not know how to unkick them. You may want to make them back on your Minecraft world. Well, according to one of Minecraft players, if you want to unkick someone in Minecraft, you just have to reload the world. It means that you have to close your world and then open again. By doing it, players who are kicked by you will be unkicked.
Now, what command do you want to use again in Minecraft Bedrock? You are able to see some other commands that you can use in Minecraft Bedrock. Here they are.
- If you want to set the ability of player, you can use this command:
/ability <player: target> [abilities] <true|false>
- If you want to lock and unlock the day-night cycle, you are able to use this command:
- If you want to clear the player’s inventory, you are able to use this command:
/clear <player: target> <itemName:string> <data:int> <maxCount:int>
- If you want to copy blocks from one place to another, you are able to use this command:
/clone <begin x y z> <end x y z> <destination: x y z> [maskMode] [cloneMode] [tileName]
- If you want to connect to a server in-game, you are able to use this command:
/connect <serverURi: string>
- If you want to revoke operator status for one or more players, you are able to use this command:
/deop <player: target>
- If you want to change the difficulty mode, you are able to use this command:
- If you want to show help related to commands, you are able to use this command:
/help <command: string>
- If you want to kill or remove a player or an entity, you are able to use this command:
/kill [target: target]
Well, there are more commands that you are able to use in Minecraft Bedrock actually. If you want to know more about it, you are able to access some other sites such as Minecraft Bedrock Wiki.