If you want to train a fox in Minecraft, it means that you want to make it follow you wherever you go. If you want to train it, you have to breed it. How to do it? In this article, you will be informed about how to train a fox so that it can follow you.
If you want to train a fox, you will have to breed foxes. Then, there will be a baby fox from the breed so that the baby fox which will be trained by you to be able to follow you wherever you go. You cannot really train or tame an adult fox so that the baby fox will be easier for you to be tamed or trained. So, how to breed or tame foxes in Minecraft?
If you want to tame or breed foxes in the game, you have to feeding two adult foxes with sweet berries when they are near each other. Then, when they give birth a baby fox, you can kidnap the baby fox using a lead. If the baby fox is separated from the parents, it will trust you and will have the same behaviour as a wolf with some modifications.
We provide you the detail process of how to breed foxes in Minecraft. Here they are.
- These things need to be prepared by you to start breeding a fox:
o A lead
o Two sweet berries
Where do we have to go to get berries? You can get them from the sweet berry bushes and you can find them scattered around taiga biomes.
- In this step, you have to make a lead. You are able to craft the lead yourself unless you get lucky and find one. Use these things to craft a lead:
o Four string
o One slimeball
- After preparing the things above, now you are ready to breed foxes. You can find a group of foxes.
- Then, you have to give a sweet berry to one fox and also to the second fox.
- You need to wait for them to breed.
- If then there is a baby fox standing there, you have to attach the lead to the baby fox.
- And now, you can walk away leaving the fox parents.
After you did these steps, the fox will be attached to you. It also will follow you wherever you go.
You are not able to train the adult foxes since they do not seem to be tamable. However, any babies that you help will be born trusting you. Nevertheless, baby foxes are still prone to following any adult foxes. So, you have to attach the lead to the baby fox in order to prevent the baby fox from following the adult foxes.
If the baby reaches adulthood, you will get its trust fully. So, when they trust to you, it means that you are successful to train it. So, how many baby foxes do you want to train?