In this article, we are going to help you to show your CPS in Minecraft. If you want to know that information, you are able to read this article until the end. Make sure that you do not miss any information.
CPS is the mod which displays how many clicks per second you are currently doing. In this case, if you want to show your CPS in Minecraft, so you are able to use this CPS mod. By the way, how does it look in-game? And how do you enable it? In order to enable the CPS mod, you have to follow these instructions below:
- At the first step, you have to press the key you have set to open the mods menu. For note: Default is Right Shift (RSHIFT) in your keyboard.
- After that, you have to search “CPS” in the search box that you are able to find under the Badlion Client logo, exactly in the top left corner.
- Now, you are able to click the switcher under the mod’s icon. If the switcher’s background color turns blue, it means that you have successfully enabled it.
Now, you are able to use CPS mod. As we know that in order to use the CPS mod, you will only need to enable it. After you have done so, you will be able to see your current click per second by looking at the mod and of course, by clicking your mouse left button.
CLICK SPEED TEST
Click Speed Test is the most reliable method to check how fast you can click. The developer designed this tool on the basis of the Kohi Click Test. Actually, it is a click counter which shows how many clicks per second, or in 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 60 seconds and 100 seconds you can do. Now, you are able to check your click speed with this CPS tester. To test your click speed, you have to follow these easy steps below:
- At the first step, you are able to visit www.clickspeedtester.com from your choice browser.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Click Here’ button to begin the click speed test also known as CPS test.
- The timer and click counter is going to appear as soon you click the Start button.
- Please keep clicking as fast as you can until the timer is complete.
- After the click test is complete, you are going to see the Results in the form of CPS (Clicks Per Second).
In case you think that you were able to have performed better in this CPS test, so simply you are able to click the ‘Restart Test’ button to take another opportunity at this mouse clicker test and also get the score higher than previous. You have to note that there is no limit on Restart, so, you will be able to keep practicing over and over again to obtain the best out of yourself.