Do you use WorldEdit in Minecraft? Or, you just have a plan to download it? Well, whatever you are in now, you need to know about everything related to WorldEdit if you are a WorldEdit user. One of the things that you need to know is how to reset the World Edit Wand.
WorldEdit is a tool which is powerful and it can be used to modify whole worlds in Minecraft. Also, it can be used as a mod for your single-player worlds or as a plygin for your Bukkit servers. WorldEdit has a lot of features and you can see what they are below.
- You are able to quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds.
- You will no longer waste time doing mundane activities like fixing badly flowing water.
- You are able to quickly create basic shapes like spheres, cylinders, and so on.
- You are able to copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as .schematics.
- You are able to do cool things like input mathematical expressions to generate terrain.
- You are able to use “brush tools” to carve out mountains, ravines, and so on.
- You are able to use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto.
- You are able to choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups.
- It is one of Minecraft’s oldest surviving projects (since Minecraft Alpha).
- WorldEdit is able to work on either a single player or on a server. While you may not often need a map editor, WorldEdit will not extend the times of your load at all. Also, it has no impact on your game until you use it.
If you want to use the tool, you will need a wand. What is it? Wand is the base command for WorldEdit and it will be able to give you a tool which is usually a wooden axe although the physical item is able to be changed in the config file of the plugin. From there, you are able to do a lot of things that you want regarding world modification. Now, how to reset the WorldEdit wand? After we did a search, we did not find the way to do it. Instead of finding how to reset the WorldEdit wand, we find the way to restore a particular snapshot. If you want to restore a particular snapshot if it is already backup-ed, you are able to use this command //restore.
If you want to know how to reset the wand in WorldEdit, you may be able to ask about it in a forum so that other players who use WorldEdit can inform you about it. Or, you are able to access worldedit.enginehub.org. On that site, you are able to find much information related to WorldEdit including about the usage of it. Besides, you are able to use /worldedit help to show a quick tutorial and description for a specific WorldEdit command. Who knows that you are able to find how to reset the wand there.