Fireworks are one of things that you are able to craft in Minecraft. If you want to make fireworks, you will need a fireworks rocket and a fireworks star. Now, how about making special fireworks? Is it the same as making basic fireworks?
If you want to make special fireworks, it is the same as making basic fireworks. But, you will have to add some more materials in it. So here, we will inform you how to make basic fireworks and then you can make the special one by adding some other materials.
Making The Basic Fireworks
- So, the first thing that you need to do to make fireworks is craft the firework star. You have to make a firework star by combining a dye with gunpowder in your crafting grid.
- Next, you have to craft the firework rocket. Firework rocket can be crafted by combining your firework star with 1 piece of paper, and 1 gunpowder in your crafting grid. You are allowed to use up to 3 separate pieces of gunpowder and each additional item will shoot the firework higher into the sky.
- Finally, you are able to shoot your firework rocket into the sky. You can do that by pointing up and clicking on the firework item in your inventory to shoot it into the sky.
How to Make Special Fireworks
If you want to make special fireworks, actually you have to do that same as you make the basic fireworks. However, you can add some special effects to make it look special. You are able to add multiple Firework stars when you combine it with paper and gunpowder. By doing this, it can generate different colored explosions and effects from the same rocket. For example, you are able to use seven Firework stars with one paper and one gunpowder or make different combinations with the gunpowder to make longer flight times. So, if you want to make the flight duration longer, you can add more gunpowder when you combine the firework star with paper. The flight duration of it goes from level 1 at one second to level 3 for three seconds.
To be able to add special effects to your fireworks, you are able to add these items when you are crafting the firework star to get the resulting effect.
- Glowstone Dust will give your firework twinkle effect.
- Fire Charge will make your fireworks burst very large.
- Feathers will give you a burst effect.
- Gold Nugget will make your fireworks burst into the shape of a star.
- Diamond will give your fireworks a trail effect.
- Any Mob Head will make your fireworks explode in the shape of a creeper.
If you have crafted your fireworks, you are able to equip it and then put it on the ground by right clicking and watch it take off. You are also able to automate the process by using Dispensers and Red Stone to fire off multiple rockets at times intervals.