In Minecraft, smooth stone slabs are one of the building blocks which you are able to craft. The process of crafting will give you 6 smooth stone slabs at a time. You will need 3 smooth stones to make smooth stone slabs.
How To Make Smooth Stone Slabs
How to make smooth stone slabs in Minecraft? You are able to follow the steps below.
- First, you have to open your crafting table so that you will have the 3×3 crafting grid.
- If you are ready with the crafting table, then you have to make smooth stone slabs by placing 3 smooth stones in the crafting grid.
- It is important for you to know that if you want to craft something in the crafting table, you need to place the exact pattern or recipe of the item that you want to make. If you want to craft smooth stone slabs, you have to put the 3 smooth stones in the second row. So, the first row and the third row must be empty.
- If you have put the materials in the exact pattern or recipe, then you will be able to see the 6 smooth stone slabs which will appear in the box to the right.
- Now, you have to move it to your inventory.
- Finally, you have crafted smooth stone slabs successfully in Minecraft.
With smooth stone slabs, you are able to make an item such as an Armor Stand. Armor stand is an important decoration in your inventory. You are able to use it to hang your armor when you are not wearing it.
How To Make An Armor Stand Using A Smooth Stone Slab
To make an Armor Stand, you will need 6 sticks and 1 smooth stone slab. Here are the steps that you are able to follow to be able to make an Armor Stand.
- The first thing that you have to do is of course to open your crafting table so that you will be able to have the 3×3 crafting grid.
- Next, you have to place 1 smooth stone slab and 6 sticks in the 3×3 crafting grid. You have to make sure that you put them in the exact pattern. In the first row, you have to put a stick in each box. In the second row, you have to put 1 stick in the middle box. So, the first box and the second box are empty. Then, in the third row, you have to put 1 stick in the first box, 1 smooth stone slab in the second box and 1 stick in the third box.
- If you have filled the crafting grid with the correct recipe for making an armor stand, then you will be able to see that the armor stand appears in the box to the right.
- In this step, if you have crafted an armor stand, you have to move the new item to your inventory.
- Now, you have crafted an armor stand successfully.
So, you are able to make smooth stone slabs now by following the steps above. If you have made them, then you are able to make an armor stand if you need it.