In Minecraft, there is anvil. It is an important decoration item in your inventory. It is a bock which permits you to be able to repair items, rename items and also combine enchantments. You are able to make an anvil in Minecraft by yourself. How to make it?
To make an anvil in Minecraft, you need to prepare some materials including:
- 4 Iron Ingots
- 3 Blocks of Iron
So, how to make it? You are able to follow steps below.
- To make an anvil, the first thing that you have to do is to open your crafting table. When you open it, you will have the 3×3 crafting grid.
- In the crafting grid, you have to put the materials consisting of 3 blocks of iron and 4 iron ingots. But, you have to make sure that you put them in the correct pattern. So, here is the correct pattern of placing the materials.
In the first row, you have to put 3 blocks of iron.
In the second row, you have to put 1 iron ingot in the middle box. It means that you have to empty the first and the third box.
In the third row, you have to put 3 iron ingots.
- If you have put the materials with the correct pattern as explained above, then you will be able to see that the anvil appears in the box to the right.
- If you have made an anvil, you have to move it to your inventory.
- Now, you have successfully made an anvil in Minecraft.
You are able to use anvils to make items such as Enchanted Shield and Enchanted Elytra. Where can we find an anvil in Creative mode? You are able to find an anvil in a different menu based on the platform that you use.
- If you use Java Edition (PC/ Mac) 1.8 – 1.16 version, you can find an anvil in the Decoration Blocks.
- If you use Pocket Edition 0.14.1 – 1.1.3 version, you can find an anvil in the Decorations.
- If you use Pocket Edition 1.2 – 1.16.0 version, you can find an anvil in Items.
- If you use Xbox 350 TU35 – TU69 version, you can find an anvil in Miscellaneous.
- If you use Xbox One CU23 – CU43 version, you can find an anvil in Miscellaneous.
- If you use Xbox One 1.2.5 – 1.16.0 version, you can find an anvil in Items.
- If you use PS4 1.14.0 – 1.16.0 version, you can find an anvil in Items.
- If you use Nintendo Switch 1.5.0 – 1.16.0 version, you are able to find an anvil in the Items.
In Minecraft, Anvils have two modes to be able to repair items that have a durability rating. First, it is like the grindstone where you can repair items by combining two items which are the same. But, the target retains its enchantments and may obtain new ones from the sacrificed items. Second, you are able to use materials required in the crafting of the item to repair a single item.