Do you want to add an automatic pool into your Minecraft world? Digging the pool is the easy part, but when it comes time to fill it with water, things can get a little tricky. Luckily, you are able to construct your pool in such as way so that it does most of the work for you.
This uses the pistons and redstone to make a pool you can cover up. The pool auto levels itself. Just look at these steps to learn how.
- At the first step, you have to dig your pool as deep as you want. Filling pools are able to be difficult, but with this method you are able to quickly fill a pool of any depth, as long as it is all the same depth. The bottom of the pool is going to need to be level, but the shape of the pool can be anything you like.
- After that, you have to add a layer one block deep. After the pool has been dug, you are able to add a layer across the entire surface one block deep into the pool. Please make this new layer out of something easy to break such as dirt.
- Then, you need to add water to the top layer. You are able to use your bucket and start filling in the top layer with water. Water is going to flow from the source blocks you place, so you will not need to fill in each block. When you fill, you may notice some currents appearing. These are caused by the lack of water source blocks nearby, and it is able to be fixed by placing a water source on the block the current is originating from.
- Now, you are able to dig out the layer of dirt. After the top layer has been filled with water and there are no currents, you are able to dig out the layer of dirt. The water is going to begin filling the lower part of the pool, and you will not have to worry about it flowing correctly.
- Please add the finishing touches. When your pool is complete, you are able to add the finishing touches to create it a truly relaxing place. You are able to add a cobblestone border around it to give it a professional look. Please place some trees for shade, torches for light, and maybe build a diving board.
Well, the text above is a way to make a pool in Minecraft. Now, you are able to follow those steps above to make a pool in your Minecraft world.
In Minecraft, there is also an endless circling pool. It is also known as an AFK pool. It allows the player or any player-sized mob that gets in the water to circle endlessly around the center. Usually, these are used for AFK players in multiplayer to avoid getting kicked off the server. Simply, we are able to say that the Endless circling pools (AFK pools) are specially used on multiplayer servers.