In the game called Minecraft, a shelter acts as a base, provides protection from hostile mobs and players, and gives you somewhere to place your things. You could make a normal house, or you could make something unique.
Have you ever wanted to know what it would be like to build a treehouse that you are able to live in? In this game, you can. This page teaches you how to construct a unique treehouse in the game.
- First, gather a lot of wood. You are able to gather wood from trees by attacking the trunks with your fists or an axe. You need to gather around 600 to 1000 blocks of wood. Do not forget that the different tree types have different color wood. Please make sure to use the same kind of wood when building your treehouse trunk. You can try building your treehouse near a forest or jungle so that you have an abundance of wood nearby.
- Second, make the trunk of the treehouse out of wood from trees. It is the trunk of the treehouse. You are able to gather wood from trees by attacking the trunk with your fists or an axe. A small treehouse one can be about 1×1 or 2×2 blocks thick. This one should be between 8 to 20 blocks high. A big treehouse can be a minimum of 4×4 blocks thick, and hollow on the inside as well as a minimum of 30 to 80 blocks high.
- Third, build ladders from the bottom to the top of the trunk. It allows you to climb up the tree to where you will eventually be living.
- Fourth, build the base of your house near the top of the trunk. The base is able to be built on top of the trunk or around the trunk near the top.
- Fifth, build the walls. You are able to build a half wall or a full wall.
- Sixth, build the roof. It is able to be built out of wooden planks or slabs or any other material you want.
- Seventh, make windows out of glass panes.
- Eighth, decorate the inside. After you have crafted the basic structure of your treehouse, you are able to get creative and decorate the inside. If the treehouse is big enough, you are able to erect walls to make different rooms. Feel free to add torches for light, paintings, or furniture. You are able to even build a deck outside the house out of wooden planks or slabs.
- Ninth, build a walkway to the other treehouse (optional). If you want to craft a treehouse village, craft the other treehouses, or trunks with platforms on top in close proximity to your treehouses, do this.
- Tenth, add fences for railings. Make sure to add fences around any decks, or bridges around your treehouse or connecting your treehouses. They can be crafted from 4 wooden planks and 2 sticks using a crafting table.
- Eleventh, add leaves for decoration.